CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - BITCH PLEASE IM THE REV

Here I am again in my favourite place my rehearsal studio practising away with my self when I heard the door shut and when I looked up Jimmy was walking over to me, "hey sez hows you" he asked me as he sat opposite me "not too bad darl hows you?" I asked him "hmmm well same as " he said with a glum look on his face "whats up Jim jam?", he looked at me and drew in a big breath "how long you got?" , "as long as you need somethings up wanna  share?" he nodded at me I put down my guitar and sat on my seat cross legged waiting for Jimmy to start , he lit a cigerette and began "well, here goes me and Tracy have been going great for months as you know and well kinda heard but lately shes been mega distant wont come near me talk to me return my calls she ignores me when she comes here with tez and ron when we have spent time together she wont let me touch her which is really really unusual for her as she can never get enough of me by the way im not bragging there but she pushes me away and always makes excuses and im wondering what Ive done wrong I mean ive never hurt her or done anything to hurt her" I looked a him and it was my turn to take a sharp intake of breath

"Jimmy theres something I need to tell you and ive been wanting to tell you a few days and even now its gonna be hard to explain but Im gonna tell ya your one my best friends and my brother so here it goes, your suspicions about Tracy are right the other day I went round to get Anubis's headcollar and rope to bring him in and I caught Tracy in the tack room at first I actually thought it was you as you both left at the same time but when  the geezer turned round it obviously  wasnt you he was a lot shabbier  I asked Tracy what the hell she was doing and she just smiled and said you were away to get drinks like I said Ive wanted to tell you for a few days but didnt know how to" I looked up at Jimmy and he was crestfallen you could see him fighting to keep the tears back

"WHAT THE FUCK  how could she do that to me when ive supported her through everything she has gone through helped her when shes needed help and now shes done this talk about being ungrateful" with that he stood up and punched one of the walls fook Ive never seen Jimmy like this before  and it hurt me at how idiotic she had been through this like Jimmy said he helped her through loads and now she wanted what was greener on the otherside not caring about who she hurt.

"did Terry know about this as well was he hiding it all along and pretending everything was ok between me and Tracy?" He asked "jimmy he knew nothing at all or he would have tld you straight away he aint a one to not say anything if somethings going on believe me" he looked at me and smiled "I believe ya soz i shouldnt have asked that " I nodded at him as he grabbed me in a hug.

"never mind eh sez I have you the other lasses my guys tez and ronnie and gerrard who needs Tracy well guess what its get pissed time and im gonna start now care to join me in a wee drab or too early then we will head to the beach ?" he asked me I looked at ma watch and saw the time bearing in mind it was 7am "ahhh bugger it , defo not too early when a mate is in a crisis how way lets head upstairs see what we got in eh " he smiled and grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs and headed into the kitchen "okiesssss Sez we are gonna have a rev special" Jimmy said laughing "oh yeah what does that include ?" I asked him "all of this watch" he replied as he picked up a bottle of jack, vodka, pimms, absinthe and fresh orange juice boh what a concocssion but na to worry " and what you gonna call this then Jim Jam", he grinned and said "a head blaster and wake up call" we both laughed and headed out to the garden so we didnt wake anyone in the house.

We must have been in the garden for an hour before we started running round the house shouting chase the stallion duck and Jimmy shouting sorry screaming fuckkkkkk youuuu at the top of his voice we fell about laughing before running outside again next thing i was flung in pool we started laughing again till the house hold came down stairs WHOOOOPS.

JIMMYS POV

Sarah was a good listener and told me everything she saw let me blow off steam even letting me punch the wall in temper and she never batted an eye lid then I decided we were gonna get pissed why not , not everyday the person you love and dote on cheats on ya with some smooooze hahaha so me and Sez headed to the kitchen where I raided her fridge and i made  a concocssion of a drink i decided to name a head blaster and wake up call and hell it did that with in an hour we were running round the house shouting chase the stallion duck and me yelling fuck you at the top of my  voice boy this was fun ive never seen sez like this before even when shes been drunk I decided to make it more fun by flinging her in the pool haha wet t-shirt we were really having fun till we realized we woke everyone up we got out the pool and sloped over to everyone to say sorry then Tracy came down giving it all big and that was it I saw red I couldnt keep my mouth shut when I saw her "whats with all the noise you two running round the house shouting and screaming?" she said "well what was with all the noise coming from the tack room Tracy?" I replied back she shot me a look as if to say what the fuck "cat got your tongue or dont want your dirty washing pegged out infront of your friends well tough let me" I said as I turned to face the others "Tracy here has very nicely been cheating on me with someone outside our circle and she didnt think I would find out ya see tracy us lot here are like family and we are loyal and look after each other not go behin each others backs" Jaz looked confused "huh whats happened what have I missed now when I was at blooming work giz the gossip?" I smiled "well Sez was going into the tack room for anubis's head collar and leadrope and saw Tracy lying on her back legs wrapped round some geezers waist whos butt was going a hundred miles a min Sez thought it was me till the bloke turned round and realized it wasnt me so who is he Tracy gonna share his name?" I asked in a sharp tone Tracy looked at us all and gulped and said a name under her breath "excuse me can you say that louder we didnt quite  hear the name " she gulped again "james" she replied  "so he shares the same first name as me then you must like a james or two " I said sarcastically.

The full group was quiet while we having this convo but all eyes was all on tracy with a lot of disgust aimed at her, Sarah by now had made herself scarce until I realized she was getting more drink, Tracy took in a deep breath and replied "well it goes like this Jimmy you were more interested in drinking and rehearsing I wanted fun and what better way to have fun than find someone else who was willing" , I looked at her amazaed "whoa hang on you too liked to party and rehearse ya never saw me going for extra fanny coz you wasnt here no i stayed with these guys who are my mates yet YOU always always turned up to your rehearsals pissed and high the times Tez has complained about and the amount of times ive helped sober you up and bring you down is unreal you know what I dont even know why i bothered wasting my time on you after everything Ive done for you and to help you, you do this to me and to think I love and dote on you fuck that " I started getting angry and walked over to sarah and grabbed the jug of drink and necked it.

"Do you know who I am Jimmy, I am punk moon and I do what ever I want whoever I want I could have anyone of the avenged guys single or not still a shag" they all look at her and say nope next thing I knew she spins round and says "Jimmy I own you , you can have no one but me" I looked at her hiccup and sneer "BITCH PLEASE IM THE REV i'll have whoever I want but DEFO NOT you anymore " with that I walked over to Sarah stuck my thumb up to Terry and who did the same and wrapped my arm round her and we headed back to the pool "oh guys n gals forgot to say beach party later erm not you tracy just my true friends oh and light coloured t-shirts only " I said laughing at the faces they were all pulling