CHAPTER ONE -WHEN BOTTLES CALL MY NAME revised

It was one of those typical days you know what I mean , the ones where you cant really be bothered, well this was me today I have just spent six hours tattooing a grim reaper on my friends back  but at least I have something  to look forward to later on  and that was  meeting my three best mates and sisters ( not related , just how close we all are )Suzanne Tracy and Elizabeth and Jasmine, only thing I wasnt looking forward to was the fact they will be dragging me kicking and screaming  to a bar they have lately frequented only coz  they have apparently found  five 'hot' blokes (but not to Jasmine they are all proper Mongs lmao )

I was stood staring into space in a world of my own  when I was rudely snapped back into reality by a pinch on me arm when I looked up Suzanne and Tracy were stood at the counter "hey up chick ya ok?" Suzanne asked me "Twat  face aint started again has he if he has hes a dead man walking?" Tracy replied  "yeah am good and nope nver seen or heard from him for ages", "good" they both replied , "you looking forward till later?" Tracy asked me "nope na really " i told her "tough your going whether ya like it or not Jasmine and  Elizabeths gunna join us later if they can get off shift" I looked and replied back "I cant na clothes " with a grin on my face "Excuses, excuses they wont wash on us missy once ya have finished ere we are all off shopping" Suzanne replied, I looked at her and poked out my tongue, I was about to reply when me phone went off , Suzanne grabbed it before I could even read the message myself "aww its Ethan hes saying hes ganna meet us later  and you have to get a pint n whiskey chaser in for him as he will be gagging for a drink by time he reaches us", In case your wondering Ethan was my one and only male best friend I could trust , he was the one who helped me get away from he I shant and cant be bothered to name, you see theres only Suzanne, Tracy Elizabeth and Ethan I talk too really, so I defo have no choice in going out tonight  "hmppph whos up for a free tattoo then while i still have time?" both Suzanne and Tracy said yuppers, so I set too work on them only took an hour and a half nice , I tidied up my stuff and locked up unfiortunately now was the time to hit the shops great I thought to myself just what I really need right now , on a brighter note I bought myself some stone washed bleached jeans a black corset top  and some new boots boh unusual for me jeans yes the corset top and boots a no usually , see if prefer band tops n trainers.

We headed back to my house  to get sorted for going out and it took me bloody ages typical , finally am sorted and head down stairs we have a couple of cheeky shots before calling a taxi , making sure wwe had everything  we head out into the cool air "Boy its kinda cold "Tracy statede  we nodded "yas do kna yas could have sparked up inside ", they nodded "yeah  we do but since we are waiting on the taxi thought we may as well smoke out ere" , "mmmm okies" i replied , we didnt have long to wait as the taxi made its way up me drive "I cant believe ya actually selling this place sez" Tracy said to me " well ya kna way to many bad memories and I want a bigger place with a pool n somewhere to keep Anubis  not too mention an outdoor reptile house and some where for us to rehearse and the apartments for you four Radgies  i cant wait for nus all to be together oh well bugger it may as well tell yas but its happenening what ya think Pauls been doing lately  hes decorated and sorted everything out for me ", Suzanne looked at me "ya fucking joking us right " I shook me head  which resulted in me being squeezed to death , nice friends eh "keys are in house i'll give yas them if you  three come back home with me later" we jumped into the taxi  and headed to this bar Suzanne and Tracy wouldnt  shut up about , Ethan text saying he shouldnt be no more than an hour as he had to take the van back  I replied back ok to him.

We finally arrived at the bar  would of been easier walking as it was only twenty mins aways but never mind, to be honest in my eyes it looked Dingy and what a weird name , it was quiet , apparently it would liven up in an hour yeah when Ethan arrives you could Guarentee him making the place lively.

I went to the bar and ordered the first round in , I got myself  a jack Daniels and Suzanne and Tracy  a lager and couple Tequilla shots , heel it wasnt bad nice price for drinks in ere, I heasded back to the table we were sat at and looked n at Suzanne n Tracy hmmmm theses two were up to summit they were sat there with grins as big as the chesire cats "what yas up to", "erm nothing " Tracy replied "what ever I dont believe yas" Tracy and Suzanne looked at each other "charming 2 they both said  and both started laughing , I went away back to the bar for another round  when I was greeted by a small (not small small) guy he had brown eyes a brown mohawk and a skull tattttooo on his neck"hello Im Johnny and this lovely bar is mine what may I get ya to drink " he asked "hey pleased to meet ya Im Sarah and can  I have nine Jack Daniels no ice and no cokeI replied back to him"yeah you sure can Darl" he said back as he was getting the shots four guys came minto the bar "hey guys  how was practice Im sorry I couldnt be there today " Johnny said " hey dude no worries  you have staff problems  we understand bro " a guy with brown eyes and brown hair and who dimpled when he smiled said this said guy turned to me "hi sorry I didnt mean to butt in Im Matt ", "erm Hi " I replied back I looked at my phone come on  Ethan I thought to myself  your late, Johnny interrupted me from my thoughts as he handed me a tray with the shots on"on the house darl" "oh right erm are ya sure I have the money to pay ya know , "yes darl enjoy" I headed back to Suzanne and Tracy "now ya see why we dragged you ere sezza "Suzanne asked me "erm nope not really" I replied back "its your turn at the bar next"  I told her as i necked all three of my shots "na pet you can just carry on" Tracy laughed "is that so " I said as i stood up to go to the bar a third time "hey again Darl back again , and is it the same as before " Johnny asked me  "yeah but do me a favour and add two cokes please with ice" I replied to him "You hitting soft drinks , you musnt be able to handle ya alchol girly?" I spun round to see a tall guy with dark hair and the nicest blue eyes ive ever seen "erm nope I can handle my drink fine hun the Jacks are for me love the cokes are for those two cheap skates its my way to get them back for not coming to the bar for their rounds think im paying all night " I replied back laughing"hahah nice one , Im Jimmy by the way this ere is Zacky and Brian you have already met Matt and Johnny " I smiled at him "nice to meet ya Im Sarah " I paid Johnny and headed back to the girls not long after Jimmy came over with more drinks for us "hey Sarah another round for ya and I thought since we get on so well us guys would come and join yas" I thanked him and told him to join us , him and Zacky pulled the extra seats over and  they all sat down I introduced them to Suzanne and Tracy , Suzannes phone went off  it was a text from Elizabeth and Jasmine saying they  was heading to us as she managed to finsih her shift early .

What a laugh we were having , Brian had us all in stitches with all the faces he was pulling, Jimmy turned out to be a right joker him and Ethan would get on well speak of the devil and he turns up "hey Sarah ya started a party without me " I jumped up and hugged him "finally some hour mister " he smiled at me and sat down I introduced him to the guys  and Zacky asked if we were a couple "erm nope just best mates Zacky", "oh right just yas look right close " Suzanne told him everything what happened "oh right i see" he replied "yuppers shit happens  huh but apart from him being my best mate  hes also like the big brother i have never had" I replied as i stood up to head to the bar Matt  came with me  to get Johnny to join us  "so Sarah what you do for a living " I looked at him "nosey much aint ya " I laughed "uh nope am just asking " he replied "Im joking, well I have me own Tattoo parlour and im lead guitarist and singer in me band which is called Rise Of The Wolves  and my stage name is moon bane our music genres a mix of metal hard rock and classic rock  we even do the odd cover and like to screw around in rehersals" he looked at me " Ha ha  well epic  well as ya can see we like our tattoos and Im singer in my band Brians lead guitarist, Zackys rhythm guitarist Jimmys drummer and Johnnys bass player our stagenames are mshadows me , synyste gates brian, zacky vengeance zacky , johnny christ johnny and the reverend tholomew plague or the rev for short is Jimmy what about the other lasses then what they do for a living ?" I smiled at him "well they all work in a care home and also part of my band well bar Elizabeth at the minute Suzanne plays Rhythm guitar her stage names Spooks Tracy drums her stagenames Punk moon and Elizabeth has a nick name of Night Star which hopefully will become her stagename as well if she gets over her nerves and whats your bands name if you dont mind me asking ?"  He looked at me pleased "Nice and nope I dont mind you asking me our bands name is Avenged Sevenfold " "seriously??" I asked him and he nodded " fuck man Ive heard yas playing in a gig at another bar yas are epic, ya should get signed up " he looked at me "Thanks not often we get told that is your band signed ?" I shook my head "na but we have made an album just canny find anyone to sign us yet" he nodded "same ere , hey we could always help each other ?" , "yeah sounds like a plan "I replied back to him we headed back to where we were all sat  and placed down the drinks "Im gunna wait till Johnny arrives before I tell the guys summit " Matt said to us all Ethan lent over and and told me he had completed the full house  and that there was now two studios  the pool was sorted  all furniture put where it belonged guest wing sorted and the apartments all complete "Fuck me ya have been busy  Ethan thank you sooooo much " he hugged me "hey I told ya I would do it  and I would do anything for yas" He stood up and headed to the bar him and johnny returned not  with one but six bottles of Jack Daniels . couple bottles Tequilla vodka shots you name it they had it "Ill be  right back gonna help Johnny get rid these idiots who wont leave and lock up " we nodded   " Hey Sezza fancy coming with me Suzanne and Elizabeth  and Jasmine the morrow well later to see me mates band play  at his bar " I nodded "yea why not " Jimmy asked what the name of the bar was " funnily enough its called Spooks bar " Matt looked over "hey we know the Place our friend Ronnie co-owns it with the singer of their band" "oh my fucking gd really Im mates with the  said singer" Tracy said  "Nice one uhmmm Matt didnt ya say you wanted to say summit when Johnny joined us?" Jimmy asked "yeah I sure do well as you guys know we are unsigned , well Sarah said she would help us find someone who will be willing to sign us and also the girls have their own band called Rise Of The Wolves  they have an album but they are also unsigned so Im taking upon myself to help them get signed so thats what i had to say  and also to say welcome aboard our mad train girls and I hope and pray this is the start  to an everlasting friendship ", "holy shit this is fucking amazing"Jimmy jumped up and hugged us tightly "thanks Matt and yeah to the everlasting friendship part  and also girls we now have a proper studio and rehersal area and well wor new place is ready  thanks too Ethan and theres an overly massive pool and garden for us to hang and chill in not too mention ya apartments are ready", "fucking epic chick we can now be a proper family at last defo a cause for celebration , well too life long friends old and new " Suzanne said , we all raised a glass  and group hugged Johnny and Brian headed back to the bar boy  gonna be one hell of a mother of a hangover later on I thought to myself , Ethan and Jimmy were already well and truely sloshed , we even decided before Ethan got into the state he was in he would be our manager we went through all the drinks we had and in end we all ended up crashing where we were sat on floor.