CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THE WILD RIDE

Well rehersals were well how do I say ACE what a laugh we all had , Terry and his band were still rehearsing so it was just us and the guys till he arrived with his brood couldnt wait be nice for us all to be together especially after the funeral.

Terry text me to tell me they would be here around 4 ish excellent , Matt, Zacky and Brian headed off to the supermarket for some drinks and in their words a few means plenty get in need a good drink the night.

Suzanne and Eliza were already in the pool with Johnny and Diane Jimmy came through to see if I needed a hand and very kindly lent me two in the way of picking me up and throwing me fully clothed into the pool and decided to dive bomb in aswell and all we heard was "let the chaos begin" nice considering Jimmy and Johnny kept pushing our heads under the water every time.

Matt andf the guys arrived back an hour after  and we thought great but nope they too started and to say the agitating was getting to a point where revenge was in order I will get them back at some point soon but I wasn't going to let that spoil the fact that i  had a good rehearsal with the girls and boys as they walked in on us I hopped out the water dripping wet and went away to get clean clothes on and help matt do the barbeque after I change Terry and Ronnie come into the kitchen with me both had big cheesy grins on their faces and booze in hand for the barbie. I asked how was your rehearsal Terry hugged me and said excellent we have a new track laid down and it's about you Sarah it's called Sarah's Song won't tell ya how it goes though he said with a cheeky smile and puppy dog eyes.

"oh ok" I said back to him as he released me from the hug Me and Matt looked at each other and he smiled at me as we headed back into the garden,Zacky handed me a triple Jack Daniels  with no coke and ice "nice one Z just what Ive ordered " I said laughing at him "anything for the Sez " he replied back grinning .

I walked over too Matt to give him a hand dafty couldnt get barbie lit so decided to put lighter fluid on it and lets say singed eyebrows come into mind I was creased so we resorted to my oven , Terry , Jimmy and Ronnie were being radge as usual Jimmy doing his jelly run round the pool, Terry and Ronnie well being Terry and Ronnie really.

I was busy putting the steaks in the oven when Suzanne came in "hey chick am at docs this week FINALLY managed to get an appointment  god Id hate too be dying lol" she laughed, "ace nice one chicka " we were both having a girly convo when Ronnie and Zacky bounded on us "hey we were all just talking and we have decided to have a mass rehersal soons sez " I looked at Zacky " uh huh that will be fun seeing all you blokes trying to stand without falling over and sluring instead of singing" Me and Suzanne burst out laughing " so what yoiu girls tyalking about then yous look cozy" Ronnie asked "Nothing to be honest" Suzanne replied back to him " aww shucks and there was us two thinking it was about us" he replied "erm nope if it was anyone it would be Matt and Terry we would talk about" I replied back to him walking away.

We headed back inyto the garden with the food that was ready and told them all to get stuck in n try and sober up if there was too be a mass rehersal .

 Poor Suzanne wasnt well couldnt eat much the smell of the food was bit too queezy for her lol , Matt was still on cloud nine from the news of being a dad which was rather weird to see Matt turning into a gooey bloke instead of the no-holds barred bloke we are used to seeing. Terry and Zacky were messing round Eliza and brian were practically chewing the faces off one and other as were tracy and jimmy  and Jaz and Ollie am sure theres summit in my water thats making this lot horny devils like ganna need a crow bar to prise them apart from one and other , and the plan to stay sober well that never worked one bit was even worse when Kev arrived with his wife who decided to supply some home brew lol nice one oh well we done enough for the day so may as well enjoy ourselves , It didnt take long for Tracy and Jimmy to bugger off again as usual, I decided to light the patio heater as it was starting to get a bit nippy and then headed round to the stable block to see Anubis weird I thought as I reached the enterance the gate was shut this morning yet it was left ajar i headed to the tack room and wished I hadnt opened the stable door there was a sight I hadnt expected to see and wish I hadnt "what the hells gan on in ere?" I asked when I walked in there was Tracy with a bloke who wasnt Jimmy "fuck sis what ya doing you left with Jimmy before didnt you?" she nodded and said he went to get some more drinks I shook my head "and you decided it would be fun to sneak of into my tack room for a fumble with some geezer who aint the guy who adores you  so whos this then may as well kna his name since i seen his butt gan 100 miles an hour in the air " Tracy cleared her throat "uhm his names James " I thought I recognised the face ya a mate of terrys aint ya ?" he nodded "well am getting Anubis in so see ya when yas are well decent and back in the party" they both nodded after what seemed like an hour of running round a field like a twit trying to  catch a horse who thought you were playing i finally just managed to catch him mind I needed to jump in shower as boh i some how ended on my butt and was caked in mud .

I nipped in cleaned meself up and headed back into the party was a bit hard not too say out to Jimmy but wasnt my place to say anything even though it hurt  Terry obviously never missed he was still acting daft with Zacky charming gadgy he is huh, I was just about to head over for a drink when my mobile rang it was a number I never recognized so I answered it thinking it would be a new client for the tattoo parlour not much luck there I gripped my phone in pure temper and then everyone went quiet as all you could hear was nothing but bad language  Suzanne and Terry came running over along with Zacky who snatched my phone out my hand and took over Suzanne and terry led me away to find out what happened and I just stood and stared into thin air and never spoke well until I lost my temper again Zacky came over and told them both who was on the phone  and that was it Terry shouted on Ronnie who came over with Jimmy and he told them what happened the next thing you seen was them getting the jackets on and heading out Zacky and Matt stayed behind along with Johnny they took  my jeep all I remember hearing before they left was Ronnie saying he had to nip to his to get some things that would be useful to them to sort it out and Jimmy shouting and that was it they were gone.

TERRYS POV

Everything was going great Sarah had went to see Anubis and came back I was having daft carry on as usual with Zacky I saw Sarah signal to me for a drink which I nodded in agreement  she headed over to the drink stand then the next thing I knew she was screaming and cursing down the phone Me and Suzanne ran over to her with Zacky who took the phone from her  and she wouldnt talk which worried me a bit ten minutes later Zacky came walking back over to us  and told us what was happening and who it was on the phone "the fucking dirty asswipe he is can he not leave her alone shes changing her life for the best and all he wants is to mess with her and he would have found out  about the band  and you and sarah" Suzanne said to me "so its her prick of an ex then he wont hurt Sez again hun I promise you that " with that I shouted on Ronnie who came running along with Jimmy "sez you ok "Jimmy said hugging her "Ronnie I need your help her ex has rang her and said god knas what zacky will explain better about it at the minute my concern is Sarah her businedd and this house we need to find him and sort him you willing to help ?" Jimmy spun round you mean shit for brains is back then yeah well he aint ouching anything belonging to my Sarah i mean your Sarah tez dont take that too heart" I looked at Jimmy " hey I know you see Sarah as a sister so dont worry shes everyones Sez here  so whos with me" Jimmy and Ronnie both said they helping me but Ronnie said we had to nip to his to get some stuff to help us I nodded so I was rummaging through Sarahs bag looking for her jeeps keys which I eventually found crikey she could back a mansion in there Zacky Matt and Johnny decided to stay and keep an eye out with Brian and we headed off to Sarahs jeep crikey this will be fun driving this I mean I can drive  but not huge jeeps.

I am pleased the roads were clear Sarahs jeep got hammered a bit we reached Ronnies and he told us to go with him we went in and waited on him he shouted the next thing I knew there was guns knuckle dusters knives tape handcuffs rope wire you name it ronnie had it "whooooah Radke what are you some bondage freak " Jimmy laughed "nope Sullivan just some items I like to keep by for emergencies like this we headed back to the jeep and started our man hunt