Chapter 110

Yunlan reached at his house and about to entered when he heared another car stoped inside. That's zhao xinchi car. yunlan smile and walked back near them. Zhao xinchi didn't walked out as he is busy waking shen wei up.....

But he just sleeping like a passed out person. yunlan looked at his father worried face when shen wei didn't even stir a bit.

"Ah...! yunlan......wei slept for some minutes...but now he is not waking up at all........" xinchi said worriedly. "He must be tired dad...! Don't worry i will carry him....." yunlan said assuring his father that it's alright. He knew his wei...he always sleep like that...once he is in his deep sleep no one can wake him up......

He open the door and gently wrapped his body in his arms. Zhao xinchi also walked out and yunlan pulled him out.....he sigh feeling shen wei getting heavy.."Gosh...he is heavy...!" yunlan mumbled and walked inside holding shen wei in his embrace.

No one is there right now. Yunlan walked straight to his room, lying wei on the bed gently. Removing his shoes and open his few buttons, so that he can sleep comfortably.......He then open his pony and let his hair free from the rubber band.

Shen wei snuggle to yunlan arm feeling comfortable right now.........yunlan smirk and covered his body with quilt. He gently remove his hand from shen wei hold and went towards the washroom to freshen up.

After that he layed next to shen wei, snuggle to him while checking his phone. He also yawn, thinking about his wei and babies. he slept with shen wei..................

It's 5:00 p.m 

"That's good yezhun...! I like the way of your working........keep it up......" Yezhun boos praise looking at the file and yezhun smile widely,"Thank you sir.....!" yezhun said and walked out from there. He look really happy, and feel so much excited. He love working here.........

He drive back to his house after that........

Yunlan stretch his arms as he woke up after a quick nap. He heared some chatting and laughing sound from outside....He sit back blinking his eyes and found an empty bed beside him. when did his wei woke and he even left him alone.

He heared others voices and walked out in hurry. everyone is sitting there and sang also came back from his shop. yunlan stand there on the door crossing his arms together seeing his family like this.....

"Ah..yunlan..! you woke up..! Come have some tea........." shen wei said trying to walk near him but yunlan walked near to him first,"It's okay....stay there....." yunlan said and join his family. 

"It's really good......i am not going to let you two go from here......" Mrs. zhao said happily. "I have told chief zhao before.....! He didn't let me......" sang tease yunlan. "Aiyaa....than who is one denying coming here in the first place..........?" yunlan also tease sang.

Wang lightly hit sang shoulder,"don't be like this. we should thank him......." wang said sweetly. And sang nod......"are you going to thank me......?" yunlan asked. "In your dreams.....!" sang said teasingly. And everyone there laughing hearing those two teasing each other.

Yezhun reached at home, 

"How's the first day of your work......?" Uncle asked while yezhun walking inside. "It's great...." yezhun replied putting his bag on the table. Zhu hong gave him some water to drink. "Hey are you ready for your exams.......?" Yezhun asked while grabbing the glass from zhu hong.

"I am really tense right now ge......." zhu hong said. "Don't worry...! You will do great..."yezhun said. "Ah....! what's for dinner...? I am so hungry......" yezhun asked. "Take some bath first....." aunt said while putting the dishes on the table.

Yezhun smile and walked inside his room to get some bath.......

At zhao house,

"This dish.....! wei have made this........." Mrs. zhao said. All of them are now siting around the big dinning table. And getting ready to eat the tasty food made by wei and Mrs. zhao. They all enjoy the dinner very much.

"I am going out from the city for our board meeting........" zhao xinchi said. "For how many days......?" yunlan asked. "Maybe for two days.....! Don't worry...your mom will be here with wei. I won't take her with me......" xinchi said.

Shen wei and yunlan looked at each other and then nod. "If you wanna take Mom with you......you can take her dad.....wang is here and so do i....." yunlan said and shen wei looked at him with excited gaze.

"Chief you didn't get information about........" wang words cut off by sang. "Please..! Don't open your investigation here on the dinning table........" sang whined and wang didn't say anything. "yeah...! i will be here in the house for some days...don't worry you can go.....after all you need someone to take care of you........." yunlan said.

"are you sure.....will you manage it.....?" Mrs. zhao asked. "Yes Mom...! you can go....." shen wei said giving her a assured smile. It's true that zhao xinchi need his wife with him. He need her help to take care of himself. And shen wei, yunlan knew that. 

They don't them to be suffer due to him. "Okay then....i will come with you......" yunlan said and a beautiful smile appeared upon his dad and mom lips. After all this years, yunlan didn't take any interest of there where about.

He didn't care before, where they are and what they are doing. But now he wanted to drop them to the airport.........that's a new ! Yunlan felt so much relief and happy now. They get back their son, who love and care them from the depth of his heart. And he also bought a beautiful person in their life.

Who make their life like a heaven....each day is a new day for them all......And this all happen because of wei........

"I am going to get some revision now......." daqing said and run inside his room. Wang and sang also take their leave from there and went to their room. "I should start packing........." Mrs. zhao said and xinchi also walked with her to do some work.........

The servants start cleaning the table and kitchen also.....shen wei went inside the kitchen and grab some candies from there.........yunlan frown and looked at wei. why he walked inside the kitchen.

He couldn't helped to smile..........seeing wei enjoying candies like that makes him feel good. "Who brought those candies.....?" yunlan asked taking one candy from shen wei hand. "that's mine......! And dad brought this for me......." shen wei said.

Yunlan closed his eyes as he put the candy inside his mouth....."It's so sour....! How can you eat this.....? I can't put this in my mouth.........and you are enjoying it........?" yunlan whined. And shen wei pout his mouth.

"It's for the pregnant lady........!" shen wei said. "Lady...?" yunlan arch his eyebrow. "I mean for the pregnant person.........!" shen wei said enjoying his candy. All the servants who are nearby them chuckled listen to their conversation.

They two forgot that someone also there. They both felt embarrassed. "Let's take a walk before going to bed........" shen wei said and they two went outside for taking their walk. "The weather is  cold yunlan......! why is it cold all of a sudden......?" shen wei whined looking up in the sky.

"the sky is clear......!" shen wei said and heared a cute chuckled from yunlan. shen wei frown..."what.....?" he asked. "nothing......!" yunlan said as he enjoy seeing his wei doing some cute things like that.......

"Let's go back then if you are feeling cold....." yunlan suggest and shen wei nod. Because he start shivering now. And yunlan forgot to bring his jacket with him...........