Chapter 67

Shen wei and yunlan's stepmother taking a walk down at the lobby, after purchasing medicine for zhao xinchi. "I now know......why yunlan loves you madly......." she said looking at wei. "Why....?" he asked innocently blinking his doer eyes. "because you are so handsome and cute also.....i really like you wei and happy that yunlan choose you....." Mrs. zhao said.

Shen wei smile shyly and a pink blush appear upon his cheeks making him looks so adorable like a small baby. "Ah....auntie....? may i ask you something.....?" shen wei asked. "Only if you call me Ma....." she said caressing shen wei long hair.......

Shen wei looked at her eyes filled with lot of emotions right now......His desire of calling someone Ma is fulfilling right now......"Ma...." shen wei said holding her hand in his.....they both sit on the couch.......

She took a deep breath while looking outside still holding shen wei hand...."where to start.......? Yunlan and his father are in a love and hate relationship........" she said. "what...? i don't understand........" shen wei said in confusion.

"Yeah......they hate each other but also love each other.....just don't show. I guess i am the reason of yunlan being parted away from his father.....but that's never was my intention....i marry his father because yunlan need mother love that time and i wanted to gave him that love........but we didn't thinks that yulan will act like that...he became silent and cold.............." she stopped feeling so sad right now.

"It's not fault.....sometimes....thinks got bad but not our intention........." shen wei said. "I always wanted one thing in my life........just one time......for one time yunlan call me Mother......that's all i need......i don't want anything.........." she said while sobbing.

As a firm hand hold her shoulder making her look at him......"It's never been you Ma......" yunlan said holding her shoulder. She got stun all of a sudden....a joyful shiver trail down her body making her smile beautifully.....it's the first time in years......she smile and that's because of yunlan....

"what you call me........?" she asked standing up and holding yunlan both shoulder......"It's not your fault Ma.....never......" yunlan said. She hugged yunlan kissed his forehead, cheeks neck......hugging him like he is a newborn baby of her.........

shen wei also smile looking at them, "say it again...." she said crying. "Ma....." yunlan said cupping her face and wiping her tears from her cheeks. "you are my Mom....you care for me...love me but never complain about my cold behavior towards you......you are my mother......forgive me for my cold behavior towards you...........i was just .......can't able to accept all this..........." yunlan said.

"My son...." she said and embrace yunlan tightly. "don't forget your another son ma.........." shen wei whined. Mrs. zhao and yunlan chuckled as they both open their arm and shen wei hugged them happily........

"I am so happy......" Mrs. zhao said while hugging his both sons......."is today is a hug day......if yes....then i also want one........" yezhun said while walking there with daqing holding bags.....shen wei, yunlan and Mrs zhao break the embrace and looked at them.....

Daqing smile looking at his aunt and brother who are finally together......"Yezhun those bag.......?" shen wei asked looking at the bags...."ah....ge....we got discharge.....finally. I want t go home come........" yezhun said. 

Following them shen wei uncle and aunt came with wang and sang.........."Ma....i will...." yunlan said to his mother....."Go..." she said smiling at yunlan. yunlan bring his car in front of the hospital and yezhun shen wei and his uncle and aunt sit inside yunlan car.....Daqing and his aunt stay there and waving to shen wei and his family......

Yunlan start the car and drove away from there towards shen wei house..........

"Ling put it there yeah....that's right......perfect...." zhu hong said as they both are decorating and preparing good food for everyone......soon they heared footsteps......and talking sound......

"They are here....." zhu hong and ling jing said together happily. And they both open the door before Yezhun could give a knock......

"Oh..! you two...." yezhun tease them and walked inside following his uncle and aunt and after that shen wei and lastly yunlan who is holding all the bags and looks exhausted by now..... shen wei chuckle and sign yezhun to get the bag from yunlan hands.....

Ling jing and yezhun help yunlan to take off the bags and he sit on the near chair while zhu hong offer some fresh juice to everyone. Shen wei came near yunlan and kneeled down in front of him and wipe sweat from his forehead gently.....

"You look tired..." shen wei said wiping the sweat. Yunlan smile and looked lovingly to shen wei......"come here....." yunlan said as he force shen wei sit on his lap but shen wei got shy because everyone is present there.......

"What...? Now you are shy.......?" yunlan asked seeing shen wei shy all of a sudden. "They all are here.....i am fine...." shen wei said shyly moving away from yunlan. 

"Oh..! look here....lovey dovey couple........" yezhun tease yunlan and shen wei pointing out them. Shen wei walk away as soon as he heared yezhun voice. Yunlan sigh and stand up....."I wonder what daqing doing right now....hmm..maybe spending time with his close FRIENDS..." yunlan tease yezhun and zhu hong chuckled.

"Yeah....beat you...." she said happily and yezhun pinch her gently....but he is really feeling jealous thinking that his mate will enjoying alone with his friends......and yunlan smirk seeing yezhun tense right now...."serve you right...."yunlan thought and grab some fruits to eat.

"Ah it's good be back home and it's really good......well done zhu hong.....and of course ling jing....." Uncle said feeling so good to get the fresh air once again......"oh i miss my lovely garden....." he added.

"Don't you dare to put your leg inside the garden for whole month....." Zhu hong mother warm him while going inside the kitchen. "yes My lady...what ever you order....." he said and everyone there laugh at by hearing it. And making zhu hong mother shy.........

Everybody is so tired and exhausted by now....they already have lunch and just need a good sleep......Shen wei and yezhun sleep in there room when yunlan came....."Uh...what are you doing here........?" yezhun asked looking at yunlan.

"didn't you take my place........?" yunlan asked looking at sleeping shen wei....Yezhun understand what yunlan meant. He stood up and walk near him. "Tell me....did he really having fun with his friends...........?" yezhun asked.

"Why don't you ask him...." yunlan said giving his phone to yezhun and closed the door. Yezhun smirk and grab the phone. He walked out and layed next to his uncle dialing daqing number. 

Yunlan smirk and take off his shirt and layed next to shen wei looking at his sleeping face. He nuzzle his nose to shen wei neck and inhale his scent......"hmmmm...didi you smell like my yunlan....." shen wei mumbled still sleeping and think that yezhun is near to him.

Yunlan chuckled and embrace shen wei....."what.....! yunlan...?" shen wei opened his sleepy eyes and saw yunlan embracing him....but he again fall asleep embracing back yunlan. Yunlan kiss shen wei cheek and sleep with him holding him near to his body.........

Shen smile while sleeping near yunlan feeling the warmth of his body and inhaling his scent......."maybe i should go back home now.....everything is okay here now......." ling jing said to zhu hong....they are both sitting at the garden right now.....

"thank you for helping me here and for everything that you did for my family......" zhu hong said holding his hand in her hand. Ling jing feel shy and looked down. "aiya......don't be shy...." zhu hong tease him and hugged him.

"I am really lucky to have you zhu hong.....i never thought that one day we like each other..." ling jing said. Zhu hong break the embrace....."No....it's lucky to have you in my life ling jing.......i really like you...." she said and ling jing scratches his head.

"you should take a rest here first.....come i will make a space for you....." zhu hong said taking ling jing back inside the house.....she gave space to ling jing inside her room at the couch which is quite small for him....so zhu hong offer her bed to ling jing and layed at the couch herself. 

Ling jing protested first but finally defeated to zhu hong and slept there as soon as he layed back at the bed. After all he is also exhausted and didn't get a good sleep for some days due to all this chaos.......