Chapter 13

At zhao house,

Daqing almost running here and there, holding a glass of water in his hand and chu is sitting on the couch hiding his face behind his both hand palm......yunlan frown and walked closer to chu.....wait....is chu crying....

Yunlan got scare all of  a sudden. He sit near chu and hold his shoulder. "chu.....what happen....? why are you crying....? tell me....daqing..." yunlan asked in panicked voice. He asked to chu who is now crying loudly and didn't said anything. So yunlan asked to daqing, who stood next to him with panicked face.

"can anyone tell me....what is going on.....? SPEAK....." yunlan shout in anger. Daqing got startled and the water glass he is holding is almost got slipped from his hand. "Ge......chu.....ge......mmm...." daqing got scare and stop in the middle. "If you didn't tell me what happen....i will beat you both now..." yunlan threaten daqing and chu.

Chu stopped crying and wipe his face. He hold yunlan hand gently in his hand," I will....tell you gege......don't.....shout....please...." chu said sobbing. Daqing looked at chu and yunlan for a moment than he walked away from them. But his face showing that something bad is about to happen very soon......

"Ge.....there is a girl in my campus.....we both are dating each other for almost a year. I am sorry i hide this from you.......and today i propose her to marry me....but....she....." yunlan cut chu words,"But she rejected you.....?" yunlan asked. Chu nod yes and tear flowing from his eyes.

"I really love her ge.....our relationship is like a husband and wife.....but now all of a sudden she rejected me telling me that she found another one that is more richer than me........My heart gege.....i am feeling really much pain ge...." chu said while hugging yunlan and crying.

Yunlan grit his teeth," what's her name....?" yunlan asked. "Zhu hong....her name is zhu hong..." chu said. "zhu hong....? where i heard this name.....?" yunlan asked t himself. "His brother got into accident a week ago, so i went there to meet her and propose to her but she....." chu stop fake his crying again.

Well he is faking all of this.....he is playing a really bad game now to destroy zhu hong and her family. yunlan please.....don't listen to him.

Yunlan couldn't believe all of this...."that's mean she is......" yunlan mumbled remembered, that she is yezhun and shen wei only sister. "what a girl......? her brother is doing everything to help his family and what she is doing....?" yunlan thought and calm his brother.

"Don't cry.......look i will talk to her family okay.....everything will be alright..." yunlan said. "No..!! please don't talked to her family......they are really bad ge.......his brother...what's his name..? yes shen wei.....he is the one who is suggesting her to do this....they are very poor so it's there way to earn money....." chu said.

Yunlan frown, he really wanted to slap chu right now. But his love and trust for his brother stopping him to do so. he couldn't believe that shen wei could do such things. 

"chu i think you are mistaken.....her brother won't do anything at all like this...." yunlan said firmly. chu felt little scare and gulped down....."believe me ge.....he even talk to me....when i pleaded to him about our marriage....he coldly said that his sister found another rich person..... and he even said if i give him some money he will think about it..." chu said without hesitation.

Yunlan couldn't believe upon his ear. A person who look so shy and innocent...how could he do that..... 

"You won't believe me i know that.....but i will prove you....i will give some money to shen wei....he said to me to give him at his working place at the flower shop......i will show you ge...' chu said and walked inside the room hurriedly. Because he is feeling pressure hearing yunlan trust shen wei that much.

Yunlan felt that someone just snatched the ground under his feet....he still cant believe that shen wei is like those guy who is after money....but he trust chu more than shen wei right now. He sigh and sit there on the couch grabbing his head on his palm.

Chu sigh after closing the door...."that was close...." chu said smirking. No one can say that he is crying mess a moment ago in front of his elder brother. Daqing walked near chu in mad,"what are you planning now....? I know that you are a liar.....but i can't believe that you lie that much..!! chu ge.....what is wrong with you. she is not your slave nor her family......do you have any idea....what will happen with your lie huh....?" daqing said in mad but in lower tone so that yunlan won't heared them two.

Daqing know yunlan anger pretty much. He could kill his own brother for this lie. But what ever is going right now is not bearable.

Chu smile at daqing and layed to his bed calmly...."soon....she will be my slave and her family too...." chu said while closing his eyes. Daqing walked near chu...."please..!! i am begging you...stop this madness.......this is not right..." daqing said.

But chu turn his body and slept..."fine....i will tell yulan ge...." daqing said and walk toward the door. "So you want me dead....?" chu asked looking at daqing. Daqing stop and turned back at chu..."you know about him very well.....he will kill me if he finds out.....you want that...?" chu said to daqing.

daqing felt that his mind is not working right now. He knew..what he doing is wrong......but he also can't tell yunlan about it.

"Than stop this right now....don't show him anything at all.....please ge.....they are innocent. Just because she rejected you...doesn't mean...." chu cut daqing words.."rejected me...? she insulted me.....in front of everyone......she will see....how i am going to take everything from her......she have to pay......" chu said in mad tone and again closed his eyes.

Daqing stood there...not able to do anything at all right now. He love his brothers so much. He can't let them hurt each other nor zhu hong or her family. Daqing walked out from the room in frustration and found yunlan there.....

"ge...? are you okay...?" daqing asked sitting beside yunlan. " how can i be....? if my brothers are not fine....how can i be fine.....?" yunlan said in sad tone. He also have not idea right now what to do. 

He really wanted to talk to shen wei right now.....but he can't. Yunlan stood up and grabbed an alcohol bottle and walked inside his room. Daqing just sit there not knowing what kind of storm will come tomorrow......in each one of there life.......