Suga x Reader Oneshot! ~Movie Night~

Here's something cute to recover your minds from that angst oneshot i wrote a while back...

also i wrote this really quickly so im sorry

You erupted into giggles as your boyfriend threw you onto the couch, smothering you with a huge hug and tiny little kisses.

"Koushi...! A-As much as I love this, it's movie night!" You said, embarrassed and blushing as you buried your face into his neck.

"Oh, come on, is it that hard to just show some affection for your boyfriend once in a while?" He fake-pouted as you left that question unanswered.

"Let's just watch," You suggested, slowly scooting away and off of his lap.

Little did you know he had much more planned for you that night (hehe... no, this is a FLUFF,, not a LEMON, dirty minds, begone).

You watched as he pressed play on the remote. You scooted closer to him in recognition of his previous request and smiled at him.

"Hey... Koushi?" You asked as you saw the dark intro of the movie coming on screen. He glanced down at you curiously, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "What movie are we watching?"

He smiled back at you innocently. "It's a surprise~!"

You shook your head and then rested it on his shoulder, pulling the blanket over you two. The intro startled you, even though it was just the logos of the producers.

"K-Kou-kun...?" You tugged at his shirt as the screen darkened and played suspenseful music. "Is... is this a horror movie?"

"...Maybe," Suga replied, smirking at you.

"Wha? No! I... I can't watch...!" You pushed your face into his chest and whined in protest. "Koushiiiii!"

"Well, you did say I could choose the movie," He said with a laugh, welcoming the sudden embrace.

"Why The Conjuring, though? Couldn't it have been a Disney movie or something? Creepy dolls scare me!" You pressed yourself against him, already scared of what was to come.

"The movie isn't about dolls, sweetheart," He reassured you, pushing your hair out of your face.

"But... it's still scary... why this one?" You asked again.

"...Because I think it's cute when you decide to hug me," Koushi admitted, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck, knowing that you were too persistent to leave that question unanswered.

"Oh," You said in realization. "Well, I guess I can make some time for cuddling..."

He gave you a peck on the cheek and smiled widely. "Great!"

"Great! Now turn off the movie," You commanded.

"No, we're still watching," He responded nonchalantly, earning a pillow to the face. You returned to his side and shivered as the haunted house in the movie came into view. "It's okay. I wouldn't let anything hurt you."

ok time for the next chapter~~~

also this was ew im sorry