Special chapter

after their visit to hanna mamamoo came back with strong heart, determined mind and full of passion to accomplish their goal.

their second season album Red Moon with a reggaetone title tracked neona hae(egoistic) was also received a great feedback and loved in the midst of summer season. four months after, they dropped another solemn album Blue-S with medium tempo title tracked wind flower a catchy beat and sexy song that will definitely give you an eargasm.

year of 2018 is the most active year for the mamamoo. they released 3 mini album songs from their 4season 4colors project, they held a concert in the middle of the year. they got total of six awards in different prestigious music events held in korea. moonbyul and wheein dropped their each single song that have a good rank in digital chart, and they also invited in different t.v shows. however like the other artists, they can't escape in criticism and mistreatment never leave them but all of this they get thru because moomoo always got their back.

2019 came mamamoo career sky rocketed. they released the last season of their album White Wind with a upbeat title tracked Gogobebe. the upbeat of song wants you to party all night. months after finishing their project they held 4season 4colors concert in korea and held also in different country.

They joined in the battle of girl group comeback entitled QUEENDOM which they'd declared as final winner and received live show comeback with their winning song DESTINY. after 3 years they release another full album named Reality Black where their title tracked HIP shaken the k-pop industry.

In the same year mamamoo member also did individual activity. hwasa dropped her single song TWIT that wins two awards in music show. moonbyul participate in different variety show, solar on the other hand was busy on her YouTube channel and wheein after magnolia single album on 2018 she dropped another single album named Soar that has a tittle tracked heeojija(goodbye/let's break up) that top in different music charts without any promotion.

first month of the year they immediately received 2 awards in prestigious music events that continue until the fourth quarter of the year which they got another  6 awards that's total of 8 music awards for the era of 2019.

*************

-after 2 years(2021)-

-RBW-

Rbw ent. agency held a open audition for possible new trainees and member for their new boy group or girl group that they plan to promote in the future. Ceo kim do hoon asked mamamoo artist to join in panellists as the senior artist under RBW. their opinion has greatly impact in selecting new family member in rbw.

" unnie im getting bored" moonbyul weakly said to solar

"nado(me too)" wheein second emotion while hwasa resting her head on wheein shoulder also nod to agreed.

"bare with it.. we still have 3 candidates" solar simply said to her dongsaengs. they're back to the serious mode when another candidate enter the room. he introduced himself first and ceo. do hoon gestured him to start what he prepared.

after the candidates preformance they will ask some other questions that doesn't included in their application.

not long after, the three youngsters keep pestering solar to ease their boredomness and the leader who tranquility is her state of mind that she already master, stay still and do nothing. mr.kim silently shaking his head while looking and at the same time impressed to solar long strand of patience to her dongsaengs.