8

*Coex mall*

paul continue asking himself why the heck he's doing here in a middle of dept. store waiting in line in front of the famous clothing brand in korea, holding a photo book  and mini poster in his both hand. he even receiving a uncomfortable stare to his surroundings, cause why not he is the most good looking  guy line-up among the other guys waiting also in the line.

after a minute stare to his hands he glimpse hanna in front of him. she's wearing a cap, oversized violet jacket, track suit pants and loosen her hair. how come this sophisticated young lad comfortably wearing a casual dress in this kind of public place. he quickly scan the other people who's also in the line and notice that hanna wear the most casual dress among them cause even him wearing a v-neck grey shirt covered his maroon pea coat with he paired maroon pants.

"hey hanna how long do we need to wait here" he tap hanna from behind and the girl show her glistening eyes on him while holding a things like he does and use it to hide the rest of her face " what the- are you crying again?" hanna shake her head to answer make him heave. "how long do we need to wait here?" he ask again

" they will be starting in 5 minutes. dont be too impatient mister" hanna simply said and turn her back again at him. paul scratch his head, so he need to endure 5 more  minutes stare to his surroundings while the girl he with was already into her own world, earnestly waiting for her artist to arrive. paul can't stand his situation anymore, he decided to snatch hanna cap and wear it. hanna turn to him with flustered reaction which makes him satisfied.

"what are you doing?, thats my cap give it to me now" she calmly ask, without noticing the people eyes landed on them particularly to her. "yah... mr.hans hurry the event might start in any minute!" hanna try to snatch her cap but the tall guy lift her cap above his head so there is no chance that she will get her cap back. paul lean closer to her ear that make her stop from jumping

"im too uncomfortable to stare i received so your cap might help me. just do a little bit of sacrifice like i did to you right now" he smile and calmly put hanna cap on him. hanna quietly scan her surroundings and saw a bunch of eyes on them giggling  and whispering to each other. she immediately cover half of her face because of embarrassment. "hey.. hanna where are you going?" paul stop hanna when she try to leave her line.

"ill go get something wait me here okey?, don't you ever leave our spot" paul leave no choice, he just stare hanna's back until it was out of his sight suddenly his phone ring and he quickly fish out it on his coat. he leave the line to answer the important call.

a loud cheer from crowd heard in place, that makes paul turn his head to event place and sincerely apologize  himself to the person on the other line for cutting their conversations. he quickly get back to event and looking for hanna presence

"excuse me miss you need to remove your mask and cap for security purposes" hanna was stop by black suited korean guy who's guarding the post line in event. she hesitantly moving her hand not because she doesn't want too or she didn't understand the korean words that the guy said. but because the intimidating presence of him in front of her, from the seriousness of his face to his bulk body make her stiff. she even thought that any minute if she didn't do what this guy said she might be thrown somewhere.

"hanna! glad your here.." paul interrupted. he immediately hold hanna hand and turn his face to bulk guy "sorry sir she's with me.. let's go fan sign is starting" paul drag hanna as soon as the bulk guy open the post line. they decided to go in the last line since they didn't know where was theirs originally.