7

hanna was about to run away again when paul instantly grab her forearm. she might have an heart attack any minute, she can feel her face already hot and she's starting to have short breath that's make paul worry yet find hanna reaction amusing.

"hey... ms. hanna? " paul shake hanna shoulder to pull herself together "hanna! relax take a deep breath inhale... exhale... " the young lady did what he told and saw she's more calmer than earlier. "ahm..  miss can i ask which way should we take to meet mamamoo manager? " paul asked.

"ah.. just go straight from here sir and turn left,  then you can enter in third door in left corner of hallway and the second door you will see is the mamamoo room. you can knock there and their manager is already waiting for you" paul show his gratitude and make their way.

paul was about to push the glass door of the third door left corner in hallway to enter but hanna stop him by grabbing his forearm

"ahm...  mr. hans i think i should just wait you in a car?,  right i should wait in a car"  hanna nervously said but immediately bow down her head when she saw mr. hans gaze on her as if he's saying 'let just go and get it then were done' look. hanna don't have a choice to go, she silently follow mr. hans broad back behind still bowing her head.

"oh?  mr. hans what are you doing here? " a man stop paul from walking reason to hit by hanna head who's he think not looking ahead of her.  he immediately received an apology and back again his attention to mid thirties age man coming towards them.

"mr. kim do hoon nice to see you" he slightly bow as a sign of courtesy in korea and reach mr. kim the second exec.  of rbw ent.  hand for handshake

"same to me.. what's bring you here? i talked to jin woo-ssi he said you already leave. did you forget something? " mr. do hoon asked while noticing the person hiding behind mr. hans back "who is-? " mr.  do hoon gesture his hand reason for paul to turn his head in back. paul drag hanna beside him to show her presence to mr. do hoon

"she's my boss daughter, hanna say hello he also know your dad" hanna just bow without saying a word and didn't bother to lift her head to older man "hanna, greet properly he's older than you. your being impolite- " paul softly scolded. but he was stop by mr. do hoon for scolding a young lady.

"it's okey mr. hans don't be harsh on her i know she's shy-" mr. do hoon cut his words when hanna suddenly remove her cap and show her angelic face to older age man.

"hello im hanna bore nice to meet you sir" hanna did 90degree bow and face the man who's already fix his eyes on her.  she decided to put back her cap again because she's too uncomfortable from stare she receiving.

"oh..im so sorry did i make you uncomfortable? " mr.  do hoon commented. " i was just struck by your presence" a man fish out a booklet size thing from his back pocket and take out a calling card then he courteously give it to hanna.

on the other hand hanna was clueless as ever and asking herself like what was that calling card she received for?, while mr. hans beside her scoff and smile to hanna's denseness to situation

".....call me if you decided to be part of our family.person like you is what we looking for" older age man ended while forming his hand into phone sign. and just received a simple bow to hanna who's still lost her thought somewhere. " anyways..you didn't said what are you doing here mr. hans?"