Chapter 7

I was one of the first people to get to this damn house and I was beyond tired of waiting around. Sure it was a big house with cool shit but so was my house. No matter how much I tried bribing the cameramen, no one would tell me what the theme of this season was.

Originally I wasn't even gonna take part in the show but when they realized I was thinking of saying no, they doubled the amount they had offered so how could I say no? Besides I went through hell everyday being surrounded by the. Constant idiots in this world so it shouldn't be hard to win at all.

Regardless it would all be great publicity and I didn't have any other projects I was working on so I thought why not. They had asked us to come as hot as possible, I wasn't sure what counted as hot and what didn't so I just came in something I considered hot and professional.

 They had asked us to come as hot as possible, I wasn't sure what counted as hot and what didn't so I just came in something I considered hot and professional

After sitting around for what felt like hours I finally decided to get up and see if I couldn't find someone decent to talk to, or alcohol. I rounded the corner from the room I had come out of and just as I start down the stairs I stop almost colliding into someone and see a face that made the theme start to make so much sense.

The girl in front of me I hadn't seen in over a year jumped when she saw me and almost falls back if I hadn't grabbed her hand and shoulder to help her. By the way her entire body goes rigid at my touch I can tell the long lasting damage I had done was still there.

Honestly I can't believe it really upset her that much, I mean c'mon now it wasn't that big of a deal. Frankly I'm not anything special and she got fame out of it, the fact that she could be so over dramatic about something so simple was ridiculous.

I can see why the producers wanted us all to look as hot as possible though. Exes? Really? The only thing hellish about this is gonna be being surrounded by all these annoying stuck up whiny celebrities. Either the girl in front of me was extremely over confident in the way she looked, or she didn't seem to care too much about the dress up instructions. Instead she had a simple grey hat on, a cropped white t-shirt that exposed her perfect stomach, some ripped jeans, and a pair of black boot heels.

 Instead she had a simple grey hat on, a cropped white t-shirt that exposed her perfect stomach, some ripped jeans, and a pair of black boot heels

She quickly ripped away from my touch after I had helped steady her and starts to take off in the opposite direction.

"Of course you'd be the first to leave," I chuckle at the thought that the girl would be leaving within probably the first few minutes of the pilot episode.