CHAPTER 10 and thank you

Rainbow base morning

Y/N POV

I was walking with Jane and Paul when Jane started talking:" Y/N, how long you and Paul are friends?""From elemantary school" I said.

Karina:"Oh, that is a long time and I have never met people whom can hold such a long friendship with someone before." said happyly. 

When we arrived into the dining room we got our food and our ways were reaching to the table with another operators.

Ela: "Hi guys, you look nice without scarf helm and anything else."  she glanced seductively at Paul.

Paul noticed it and answered "t-thanks."

Megan:"Y/N, have not you been to New Your's central park 2 years ago?"

Y/N: "Yes, I have been. Why?"

Megan:"Because I have seen you half naked and I have to say: "you have such a nice body" said with smile on her face.

Karina:"HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!"

Megan:"Ok, chill..."

Craig:"I have seen you and Paul in Washington D.C."

Paul: "Yes, we were travelling a lot and were hunting White masks aroun the world."

Karina:"Yes! In one mission in Denemark. I saw Y/N and Paul running into the forrest."

Y/N: "Yes and this is the reason why they are afraid of us. Ninja and  Knight are legendary fighters."

Suddenly Intercom say: "Ninja, Knight, Sledge, IQ, Caveire to my office."

Seamus: "Ok, shall we go?"

All: "Yeah, let's go."

In the office

Base of White mask is in USA. Be fast! And now go." 

"YES, madam." all of them said together.

In airplane

Caveira:"Ninja and Knight will go trough the ground floor and other will go trough the roof."

Paul: "Tak, jaká taktika, Y/N?" ( so, what is the tactic, Y/N?)

Y/N: "Jako vždy."(as always)

Karina: "Where are you from, guys?"

Paul,Y/n: From the Czech republic."

Karina: "Ok"

Caveira :"Fine. Y/N and Paul go!"

When I and Paul arrived at the base one of WM saw us and  dropped his weapon. He started to run and were screaming "NINJA AND KNIGHT ARE HERE! HELP!!" He was making his way upstears. 

WM1: "What are you doing here?!" 

Wm0: "Ninja and Knight are here!!!"

WM2: "Those brutal warriors!?"

WN0: "YES!!" he was breathing havily.

When he said it Y/N and Paul arrived and started shooting.  WM were without guns and were running away and meantime Y/N and Paul killed another White masks. 

Y/N: "Wow, such good old times."

Paul: "Yes." 

Somewhere in the building.

IQ's pov

Caviera: "Where are the terorist?"

Reproductor: "All white masks evacuetion, now!"

IQ: "Why evacuation? Did you heard that?"  

Monika was making the way to the sound source but suddenly she saw white mask  curled into a fear ball.

WM0: "They are coming. They are coming. They are coming.

Monika: "Who's coming?" she said carefully.

WN0: "Ninja and Knight. We are all dead."

Monica: "Don't worry you are gonna be fine."

WM0: "No, we are not gonna be safe. They are unstoppable. Capture me, please!!"

Monica: "It is gonna  be okay. Don't need to be worry."

WM0: "Thanks."

Soon Y/n and Paul arrived and they were dirty because of blood.

WM:"HELP!!!" he screamed.

 He were shouting and suddenly he run behind Seamus. Everyone were in shock.

Monika: "Please. Don't worry, come with me and everything will be fine."

WM: "Okay." 

Answered he and went outside to the police.

Seamus: "Wow big PTSD."

Paul: "Yes we are so scrary."

Monica: "Ok, I am back. When I asked  what happened in past he said he would never tell those horrors to anyone."

Karina: "Maybe it would be the best to go home."

In airplane

Y/N: "That boy has PTSD and it is all my fault, maybe I have to be more piecefull." 

HI.  I am still alive! Sorry for this litlle break but I was little out of ideas (and I am still out of ideas) and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS! That's fantastic and also big motivation for me.

As always...Sorry for mistakes and I don't now when am I gonna upload next chapter but I hope it is gonna be as soon as possible. See you at the next chapter.

If you have any ideas let me know down bellow in the coment section.

Bye

GDI_44