first meeting

*thoughts*

Y/N's POV

*Finally the sun goes down*

Then (Y/N) jumped from and goes hunt white mask. When he arrived at the base, he sneak up to the fuses and threw them out. *Now will be fun * and went to the base.

meanwhile in rainbow:

six: ''Hallo everyone we detected base of white mask in USA, group of You leaving in 10 minutes'' 

Ela's POV:

I was in helicopter with Fuze, IQ, Zofia and Caveira. When we arrived at the base it was dark and unlite, it was weird, when we went to the base, only our flashlight and white mask were on.

I told IQ to blow the fuzes. When it was done it was horor on the flor was dead white mask cut in half and various stab wounds and cuts. Everyone was shocked.

Caveira: "Who done that?" 

Fuze: "A monster..."

IQ: "I'm gonna trow up..."

Ela: "Shhhh everyone! Listen!"

Zofia: "What? That silence?"

**THUD ** "what was that?" IQ asked. ''Don't know'' Zofia answered.  ''Someone must go and chect it'' Caveira said.

Fuze: "OK. Go Caveira"  ''why should I?'' Claviera said suprised. ''Because you said so'' Fuze refused. 

Caveira: "Fine. I'll go" 

Caveira's POV

Caveira went to the room and she was in shock. In the room was hill of dead body and blood. In front  the hill was standing big man in a black jacket with his mask on while holding bloody sword. 

Caveira: "W-who are you?" she said with with fear in her voice.

Scary man turned around and was looking at Caveira.

???: .......... 

After a while the group came to the room but everybody was quiet. Man was looking at them when suddenly he jumped out of a window.

Fuze: "OK, that was weird. Ela tell Six that the base is clean and we just met an insane man.

Ela: "OK."

Zofia: "All right,  let's go back..."

Everyone: "Finally."

Everyone left and they have gone back to home. 

Y/N's POV

Shit. Hope they not gonna remember me but this slaughter will remember  that... 

*Thinking while looking at leaving helicopter*

Hi. This is my first chapter of this book. Hope you will like it. Any ideas and comments are welcome. 

_GDI_44_