If i could I would!!

Shawns P.O.V
I know going over to Melanys is a risky move but I have to, I know I screwed up but I need to explain that everything she saw was a misunderstanding. Yes I was kissing some other girl and yes I have been seeing her for a while now but I was coming down here to completely end it with her but I guess she got the impression that I came to see her, so when we meet at the mall I guess she saw Melany and pretty much thru herself at me, before I could react Melany saw me and the other girl kissing and just ran. I never meant to hurt her and I never intend to, I honestly don't know what's wrong with me, I had the perfect girl and I throw that all away for just so slut. But I'm determined to fix all this and hopefully marry the love of my life, But that's only if she can forgive me.
Melanys P.O.V
I heard all this commotion down stairs, people were yelling and honestly I was getting kind of worried, and since people were probably over I looked down the whole time going down the stairs so they wouldn't see my puffy red eyes. But that when i heard his angelic voice so I look up and there he is," Shawn why the hell are you here, what part of I don't ever want to see did you not understand!" But I knew that inside I was actually really happy he was here but I couldn't let him know that. Next thing I know shawn is sobbing his eyes saying that he loves me and for me to let him explain himself, hearing him like this broke me and I wanted to do nothing but run and hold him and tell him everything okay and I forgive him but I couldn't because everything wasn't okay, he broke my heart. So I said the only thing I could," Shawn please if you love me then you will leave and give me space until I am ready to talk to you again, and if u really love me you will wait for me" and with that I ran upstairs as fast as I could, jumped in my bed and screamed my head off in my pillow wishing that I would have never fallen for the incredible small town boy. Why do I always get hurt like this! But then I thought maybe no one will every love them, like what is the point of living any longer if I'm going to live this life alone. So I did the only thing I thought was right, I got up went into the bathroom and locked myself in, I'm just glad I got to spend the time I had with my friends. I open the drawer and see my shinny path to freedom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so sad and short and also SORRY I haven't updated in like forever but I promise I will update more often ☺️
Don't forget to read my imagine book to and if u comment I'll make u an imagine ❤️
Well please Vote and hope Yall are enjoying the book so far ✌️