Best Spring Break EVER

Melany's P.O.V

So me Emma and Kay are in line to meet Shawn, this is the moment I've been waiting for, for months. Kay just got done getting her pic with him and now it's my turn. I slowly walk up to him with the biggest smile in my face (he probably now thinks I'm just some weird chick). We take a couple pics of me on his back, him holding my bridal style and one just normal one, right before I was about to walk away he slips something into my back pocket and then winks at me, like is this really happening to me right now. Once I meet back up with the girls I reach into my pocket and see what he put in there, I opened the note and it said "Hey beautiful you should txt me some time so we can plan a time to hang out, Love Shawn <3" I screamed everyone was now looking at me weird but I couldn't help it, the Shawn Mendes want me to txt him so we can hang out, like OMG this is the best spring break ever.

{back at the hotel}

Emma's P.O.V

Right when we got into the room me and Kay asked Melany at the same time," why did you scream today at the show!?" She then took a not out of her pocket and handed it to us, me and Kay read it at the same time and screamed. "Well have you txt him yet!?" "no" right when she said that I took her phone and txt him, 10 sec later he txt her back, I'm so happy for her and I can tell she happy to.

Melany's P.O.V

When Emma txted him I got nervous because I didn't think he was going to remember but when he txted me back saying " Hey babe" I knew he didn't forget me. Me an him just txted for about an hour about just some random stuff, then he asked me:

Shawn 💋: What hotel are y'all staying at?

Me: the Hilton wbu?

Shawn💋: SAME :)

Me: OMG really! what room?

Shawn: 210 wbu?

Me: 321

He didn't txt me back after that, and I was kinda upset about it then there was a knock at the door and there he was. It was him Cameron and Jack G. Emma and Kay then walked out to see who was at the door, and right when they saw who they ran up to me and started acting all sweet and stuff trying to get the guys attention. I just laughed because I knew that Emma had a huge crush on Cameron and Kay had a huge crush on Jack. So to embarrass then I yelled Out "Emma has a crush on Cameron and Kay has a crush on Jack!" right when I said that their faces went red an that smacked my arm, the guys just started to laugh. "So do y'all want to hang out tonight?" Shawn asked in his sexay voice " ummm.... What do you guys say?" I look back at Emma and Kay and they just nod their heads. I have a feeling tonight is going to best night of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was writing this on the bus with screaming kids every where so sorry if it isn't that great, but I hope y'all still enjoy it

Love y'all 💋