Surprise :)

Melany's P.O.V

The walk to first period was dreadful. Random kids and teachers kept asking me what was wrong I would just say nothing and keep walking, all I wanted was to get to class and see my two best friends. All of us were actually really close, kind of like sisters.

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Kayanna were just talking when Melany walked in. We could tell she has been crying, so right when we saw her we jumped out of our seats and ran up to her asking her repeatedly what was wrong, but all she did was cry, so we asked the teacher if we could take her out side and talk to her.

Kayanna's P.O.V

I felt so bad for Mel (Melanys nick name) But me and Emma had a feeling she was crying over Edward again. We never really liked him and honestly I don't know what she saw in him, other than him being cute. But she was really hurt this time.

Melany's P.O.V

When Emma and Kayanna took me outside I just completely broke down, I couldn't hold it in anymore. So I told them the whole story about how I caught Edward making out with some other chick again. They just kept saying I'm so sorry Mel, and kept giving me hugs but nothing could cheer me up. I was broken hearted.

{One week later}

Melany's P.O.V

I was still pretty upset about the whole Edward thing, but I could tell he didn't because again I saw him making out with the same chick he cheated on me with. But at least tomorrow's spring break. I'm just ready to get today over with and go home.

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Kay (Kayanna's nick name) have notice Melanys been down since the whole Edward incident happened, so since we know she LOVE the Magcon boys and they were going to be in Orlando (we live in Florida) we got us all VIP tickets, and we are going to surprise her today.

Melany's P.O.V

There was about 2 minuets left in class, then I would be free from this hell whole for a whole 7 days, like big mama would say OH HAPPY DAY😂. Right before I was about to get on the bus Emma and Kay ran up to me and handed me a envelope, then just run away with giant smiles on there faces. Then I realized why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kay guys, so this is the second chapter.

Hope y'all like it 💋

Oh and every day I'm going to suggest songs: So today's song is Take You Down by Chris Brown (Yes this is the song Cameron Dallas dances to 😍)