10 : 𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾

「🌌」

Soobin hurriedly slipped into his thick coat and concealed his face before bolting out of his apartment. Luckily, his brother was already sound asleep as he left so there'd be no further questions.

His mind raced to places as he ran to where Y/N told him to meet her. That if, it was really Y/N. He couldn't understand himself at the moment. He was thrilled, panicked, excited and anxious at the same time. Of all the chances he could have to assassinate her, she'd come around telling him to be by her presence in the middle of the cold night.

He saw her standing beside the working fountain, all alone. Since it was already midnight, the park was empty and quiet. Y/N heard his footsteps so she turned with the fakest smile ever.

"There you are!" She hiccuped.

Y/N waddled towards the guy but almost tripped. Good thing, Soobin had quick reflexes so he caught her clumsy body before she could hit the ground. The strong smell of alcohol wafted into his nose, making hid face scrunch.

"You're drunk, Y/N."

"What?" She lazily batted her lashes.

"Where's your security? It's not right for you to go out at this time of the night-"

"Ahhh shhh shhh."

Y/N pressed a forefinger against his lips. Soobin blushed.

"Don't tell me what's right I wasn't raised a dumb bitch."

Though slurred, he could sense the irritation in her voice. He sighed and made her sit on one of the benches. Y/N tiredly leaned back. Soobin stood still in her front. She reached into her dress pocket and held out his keychain.

"Here's your child.." She dropped it to the ground.

"Tobin!" Soobin caught it and dusted the poor charm. "Y/N-"

"Ahh.. How do I say this.." She patted the space before her. "Sit."

Soobin noticed her shivering underneath her thin dress. He couldn't help but to feel a little bit of concern. Sitting beside her, he took off his coat and draped it on her shoulders. Y/N shifted comfortably.

"Thank you.." She hiccuped. "..for saving me."

"A-ah.."

"I've always wanted to meet you.. You know.. Formally."