UA High

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

After hours and hours on the plane, sleeping or trying to get distracted by something, you land in Japan. At the airport, a man holds a sign with your new name on it and you walk over to it. Although there is no crowd, he looks sideways before covertly showing you a badge, indicating that he is a government agent.  You shake your head and he starts walking towards the exit carrying some of your things. You look around trying to observe around you but, afraid of getting lost, you hurry up and follow the agent.

He opens the door of a black car, with tinted windows, for you to get in. There were three more people there, all wearing suits and sunglasses, probably government agents too.  As soon as you get in the car, the man who received you enters your side, leaving you in the middle and without access to the window. Nobody said anything, and remained so for the entire journey, which seemed to take forever.

You were taken to a building that didn't attract much attention.  People were rushing through the halls as you watched from a glass-walled room, waiting for instructions. It didn't take long for one of the agents to come and talk to you. He gave you several documents and things that you didn't quite know how to use. He was very nice and you tried to return smiling at him all the time. He tried to teach you some customs, traditions and habits but the amount of information left you so confused that you wished you were carrying something that you could write down all the details, even so, you nod your head showing that you understand.

Once again you were taken to the car, but this time it was just you, the agent who accompanied you and a man with blond hair, who did not appear to be very old, who declared to be your mentor during the training you would have to do after school.  You try not to look at him too much, but you can see that his quirk should be associated with the red feathers on his back that seemed to form a pair of wings as big as those you saw when people drew angels.

Alone in the back seat of the car, you felt free to look out the window.  It was all very different from what you were used to seeing. People with different quirks  walked the streets despite the fact that it was already getting dark. You feel tired and trying to calculate, you realize that it was more than 16 hours before you arrived in Japan and you would still have to deal with the time zone that your body was not used to.

You didn't even bother to turn on  the new phone  you received as there was no one you wanted to talk or at least share your trip and arrival. There was no one concerned about your well being without any ulterior motives ...  Even so, you put all those thoughts aside and let yourself take advantage of this second chance to have a normal life.

A few minutes later, you open the car window to let fresh air in and close your eyes for a few seconds.  The ribbon in your hair slips, falling on your skirt. You notice and take it. Between your fingers, the red color stands out even though there is almost no sunlight anymore, and you just stay there, watching until you are awakened from  your trance by a slightly hoarse voice:

"- Hey, kid!"

You lift your head and notice the man with angel wings staring at you and pointing out of the car.

"-We arrived!"

He repeats it and you look out while fixing the red ribbon in your hair again while admiring the great AU entrance portal.