Darkness

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

You open your eyes feeling the heat invading the room and start coughing.  Dense smoke was already everywhere, making it difficult to breathe or see anything even if it was right in front of you.  Your eyes burned and you couldn't even contain your tears. You get up and as soon as your feet touch the ground everything seems to spin. You try to scream, but your voice doesn't come out. 

Coughing and bumping into some things, you try to go to the window. You can't open it, maybe your arms are too weak, yet you can hear several voices from the garden. You feel your body getting heavier and heavier...  

You sit on the floor, coughing and crying. A strange orange lighting formed on the walls. Someone screams for help and in a lapse of judgment your body gets up and runs towards the door, you can't say why but it was as if your heart ignored your thoughts and gathered  all the necessary power to get out of there. 

When you open the door, you face the worst scene you have ever seen. The fire was spreading everywhere, the building was falling apart, the furniture was destroyed, the doors were destroyed, shattered glass was scattered on the floor, everything was in great chaos ...

You look around desperately, sweating and coughing violently. The voice says something again, but the sound of the fire is deafening. So, you run.

Ignoring the fact that your bare feet hurt when you step on hot and sharp things, ignoring the fact that you can't do anything about it, ignoring the fact that you don't know what to do, you don't know what's going on. Your heart is beating so hard it seems to hurt, but you keep running. 

Even hitting many things and stumbling almost every moment, you follow your instincts to go where a ladder should be.  It was still there, but going down the steps seemed to pose greater danger, but also freedom.  You go down the steps as fast as your legs can. The smoke gets even denser and it is almost impossible to breathe. You run towards what should be the front door, but there are many things along the way. Once again someone calls you and you turn towards the sound. A shadow is all you can see.

Your brain suffers a lapse and when you least expect it, you are already beside the shadow. You can't see the person's features, but as soon as the silhouette puts its hand on your face, you know that everything would be fine.  Another shadow appears and joins you. Someone is crying. The hand starts to shine on your cheek. The other shadow runs in the opposite direction. The noise gets louder and louder. 

There is a distant cry. You run. Your clothes get caught in something. Someone calls you. You can't get out. Your eyes fill with tears. Another scream. Your voice doesn't come out. You hear someone calling your name. Your whole body hurts. You get down on the floor, covering your ears and closing your eyes tightly, wishing that none of that was there. Another loud noise. Flames dancing everywhere. Tears. You know that there is nothing you can do. More tears.

You finally open your eyes and the world seems to be in slow motion. It all happened in seconds but it could have been an eternity.  Something was dropped. You hear the sound of something crashing. Something starts to make a strange noise. Someone screams. A very strong glow appears. The air gets heavier. Your body is thrown into the air against your will. A huge explosion. Your ears don't hear anything anymore. 

And then, everything goes down.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Hello, my droplets !

So, as promised, the chapter is ready, a little earlier than planned.

I would like to thank all of you who have supported me. We have 10 new readers and that makes me so happy. It is a relief to be able to write this story and distract myself from everything that is happening in my life. I never thought I would say that, but I miss my English classes.

A big thank you to all the Discord people who came to read, I'm sorry for taking you out of Sushi Shack (I listen to Sushi Rollie :3- Please give her some support) for a few moments. Your feedback was very valuable, thank you!

A very special thanks to @Mongoose_UwU (my first follower ... YEAY), who has been showing great support.  And if you are new here, welcome! I already love you, you are a wonderful person! How can you be so perfect? <3

Some of you also asked me to publish the fanfic on tumblr, I don't know how it works, but I promise I'll try. I also have a project to expand the fanfic to the other 6 languages that I speak (Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Japanese) as a way of studying too. So if you don't speak English and are reading this fanfic by Google translator, don't worry. I'll fix this soon.

We will have a new chapter soon, I have many projects for this fanfic and I am just as curious as you to know what happens. In the next chapter we will have some special guests (many different hair colors here behind the scenes).

We had a birthday cake for Izuku and Kacchan is very angry that he hasn't shown up yet. Denki said that it is pika pika fantastic to be here, Sero is trying to flirt with you, my dear reader, and Shinso slept most of the time.  Todoroki, Ochaco, Momo, Asui and Iida asked me to thank you reader again (they also agree that you are wonderful). Aizawa asked to sleep a little more, so it will take him a while to return, All Might is looking forward to appearing and Hawks is delighted to be a central point. Kirishima is training now, but he asked me to let you know that he hopes to be a good friend to you in the story. Mirio and Tamaki are having a lot of work and apologized for not showing up to visit the school anytime soon. Nejire also warned that she will appear at some point. Mina, Hagakure and Jiro are super happy. Well, we all are. And Mineta ... well, he's being Mineta. Forgive him.

We are organizing a contest to find out who your romantic partner will be (You have a lot of suitors!). Soon I will bring news.

Once again, thank you very much!
You inspire me to keep writing.
All the purple droplets of my heart shine for you!

See you next time!

x Moonlight kisses x

Ms. Thaytanium / Ms. Purple Drops

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★