Prologue

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

A whirlwind of things was going through your head. Silhouettes, voices, phrases ... 

All of this echoing through your thoughts. 

"We can't keep her here ..."

"I'm an expert on the subject and I'm still surprised ..."

"I always thought she didn't have a quirk ..."

"Your power matches the monster you are ..."

"Don't tell anyone about what you can do, it's still dangerous"

"We cannot let her stay here, it is a danger for all of us."

"You don't belong to this family anymore, you ruined our lives"

"It is not for nothing that she lives alone and without friends, everyone is afraid of her"

"We need to understand how to control her power, or it could be used against us"

"It seems that not even the government program can keep her stable, they are afraid that she will end up following the path of the villains ..."

"We can't protect you here anymore, we can't even deal with it"

"As of today, your past self ceases to exist, you will have a new identity, you will live in another country, you will attend a new school, with a program more apt to receive you"

"You don't exist in this country anymore, you died"

"Why did you do that?"

"How could you let that happen?"

"It's all your fault!"

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

You wake up with a racing heart. The sound of your alarm clock echoes and you sit on the bed reflecting on your dream, completely based on your memories. You turn off your cell phone while mentally cursing having to wake up so early, even before the sun comes up. You shrink your knees, hugging them and forming a little ball of morning anguish as you look at the all white and personalityless room that has been designated as temporary for your stay. Two large suitcases, closed in the corner of the room, indicate the end, or perhaps the beginning, of their anguish in recent weeks.