Chapter 2: Knocked

Sup! I'm back with a new chapter. And I see peeps r starting to read it so thx!

Ashton's POV

"How the duck did I get here so fast! " I yelled at the man standing in front of me.

And I had every damn right to. All I remember was getting into the car and driving for about 30 min before everything became black. It'll be hell for them if they actually knocked me out!

The guy I was yelling at looked just as confused as I was. "Um s-sir p-please c-calm down. " He stuttered.  " I'm s-sorry for the i-inconvenience we may have caused you."

Okay now I feel like a jerk. "it's okay. " I said sincerely, which caused him to let out a sigh of relief. "But I want to know where I am." I demanded.

He looked uncertain at first but proceeded to explain. "We are on planet Lycon. This is were all sorcerers train and live." He explained.

What the hell?! He expected me to believe that?! "I'm serious, where am I" I demanded more sternly. What the hell! I'm not frekin gullible! "And don't lie this time"

He looked frightened by my change of tone. "Um s-sir I'm telling the truth." He said while pointing up. My eyes followed to the direction he was pointing and they literally popped out as I saw the earth. How is that possible since I'm suppose to be there now.

I just sighed in defeat as I realized he was telling the truth. "Okay. I get it. I'll just ask someone later. Now take me to my class." I demanded even though I knew it wasn't his fault. I was just taking it out all on this poor man in front of me.

"O-okay." He stuttered out and started walking in the direction of the school building while I followed closely behind.

After a while we stopped in front of a giant door that took up almost thirteen rows of lockers. Like damn do you need any more space to add more.

I snapped out of my thoughts and reached to knock on the door, but as my hands were right at the frame the door swung open to reveal the most beautiful creature ever. His 6'4 towered over my 5'6. He had black hair that was in an 'undercut' style. It covered some of his piercings, pale blue eyes that seemed the to have the clearness of a diamond. His build was another story, like damn I just died and went to an eight-pack heaven, his muscles outlined his tight, white shirt but they weren't the steroid type muscles that bulged out everywhere. He was lean almost like a swimmers body but better. Damn I could spend my whole like licking those beautiful creations they call abs.

"Um.... Are you okay." I looked up and realized that deep, smooth voice came from him and blushed. God dammit I never blush! What's this boy doin to me?!

Realizing I was just staring I quickly coughed and began speaking. "Hello, my names Ashton. I just transferred today. " I said while holding out my hand.

He shook my hand. "The names Dominique or Dom." His voice sounded, sending shivers down my spine. I quickly looked up to make sure he didn't see that but was greeted with a smirk. That bastard! He's playing with me.

I scoffed much to his suprise and proceeded to walk into the room, ignoring him completely.

When I walked in further I saw a lady typing away at the computer with unbelievable speed.

I coughed to get her attention but she just kept typing. 'what the hell' I thought.

"Hello" I voiced. This time getting her full attention she looked up at me in suprise as to how I got there. But as soon as she saw my face she straightened up and pulled her blouse way lower than needed. Bitch I'm gay no need to pull out the no-no's

"Oh, I presume your Mr. Firelight? She asked. I nodded and she pulled out two pieces of paper. "here's your schedule and the map of the school. " I just kept nodding as I looked over my schedule. The a piece of paper with her number written slipped onto the one I was reading. "Call me if you need anything..... At all. " she said trying to sound seductive. Get it trying.

I scoffed at her failed attempt to seduce me. "I'm gay." I said bluntly. "So can you stop trying to seduce me you cow. "

I guess that did it for her because her whole face turned red and she flipped off. I just walked out of there laughing my head of at her embarrassment.

OK now for the hard part. Meeting new people or should I say people at all. God I'm so freaking nervous right now, luckily no ones in the hall right now.

*

I just kept walking till I stopped at a door that said Ap Mathematics. Yeah I know it's supposed to be a magic school but all my magic classes are in the afternoon.

As I pushed open the door all talking heeded. I guess they don't expect new people around the middle of the year.

I walked towards the teacher and handed him my timetable.

"Ah! Mr. Firelight. Good of you to join us. " He exclaimed. "Now please introduce yourself to the class. "

I turned to face the class. I gasped as I looked at everyone. They were all drop dead gorgeous. Like hot damn!

"Hi.  My names Ashton Firelight, and in glad to meet you all. " I said as I bowed my head. Hey I was taught manners by mum.

"okay you can go sit by Mr. Starwood" The teacher said as he pointed to the empty desk. I proceeded to walk with my head down the entire time till I got to my seat. I then looked to see who my seat mate was and I saw the 'sexy prick' from earlier.

He just smirked at me as he saw me staring then turned back to looking at the window. Good why me.