Chapter 6: ✌ Look

Okay so I decided to continue the story but I warn you, I update slow

*

Ashton's POV

"Okay so I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see you and walk out...so...bye!" I said. I turned tail on to bump into another ducking person, but this one felt somewhat familiar. Too familiar.

I looked up to meet with the same blue eyed Greek, Dom. God I will never get over how sexy he looks. I saw a smirk form at him plump pink lips. Mmmm those lips.

Wait what the hell is he smiling about. I swear if another person's laughing at me all hell will break loose.

"What the hell are you smiling about." I seethed. Then something popped back in my head. He frekin stole my first frekin kiss and now that he sees me he's all smiles. The hell?!

"Nice to see you too Cherry." He all but smirked. Cherry?

"Why'd you call me Cherry?" I asked. But now I'm regretting the choice; like I know it's something I dont want to hear. And of course I was right.

"Well your mouth had the taste of cher—" I bitch slapped him hard. You could just hear that satisfying crack as my hand slammed down on his nose mid-slap. You know, I wish I took that back. I quickly slipped by him as he stood there shocked by my actions.

*

I ran back to the office cause I knew he couldn't do anything to me when he catches up since all these staff members are here. Am I smart or what.

As soon as I entered the office I saw the whore of a woman who tried to flirt with me earlier. She saw me enter and glanced seductively at me. God I thought I told her I was gay. I honestly think she dense; like really.

I walked past her over to the free chairs near the staff vending machine.

"What are you doing here." I heard a hard voice boom. I slowly turned around to see a very tall and muscular man staring at me. How the heck did he even get those muscles, he looks about sixty.

"I'm just here to take a rest sir." I replied

He just stood there, staring at me in amusement. Why is everyone doing this and it's only my first day here. I abruptly stood up and made my way to the door.

"Wait!" he shouted. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm your principle, Mr. Presley. And yours?"

"Ashton Firelight." with that I turned back around and walked out of the room; gently closing the door behind me.

*

I walked to my next class; AP Calculus. As soon as I walked in I spotted him; Dominique. Is he flash cause he appears everywhere I go in a matter of time, it's annoying.

I went over to the empty desk in the back row; near the window. I honestly don't want to talk to anyone here cause I met enough people and they all pissed me off.

As soon as the teacher walked in I zoned out halfway through the class until I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw the teacher looking straight at me with a scowl defining her features. I know I'm gay but she looked beautiful with pale blond hair that was put in a high pony tail to reach the middle of her back. Her vibrant green eyes glared fiercely at me. She was taller than my 5'6 height, about 5'8 I think and it all helped that she had a Victorian secret model' body. Over all she looked like a fun teacher.

"Mr. Firelight, care to explain why you weren't listening." she says in a really uptight manner. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Actually Miss, I already know the answer to –4 sec (x) + 2 csc (x)." I replied.

"Oh really? Why don't you prove it." she said quite smugly. I know this was a college level question, but being home schooled for 16 years can really pay off. Just sayin.

I walked towards the board, picked up the chalk and wrote the answer. And just to gloat I read it out. "The answer is –4 (x) tan (x) –2 csc (x) cot(x)." I answered and walked towards my seat. And let me tell you it was hilarious when the whole class just starred at me wide-eyed.

With five minutes left in class I kept feeling like someone was staring at me heatedly. Finally getting fed up with it, I turned around to see those same crystal blue eyes looking at my red and silver ones intently. I honestly don't know why Dom even shows intrest in me. I mean since I purposely dressed in nerdy clothes I should repel him more than attract but oh well, I'll figure it out sooner or later.