Beach stuff

I had taken the aspirin that Jaime brought down and now all of the guys were up. I feel slightly better than I did earlier so they decided to take me out. They had made me get dressed in a black bikini with denim shorts and a blue tank top over it.

We took Tony's van. I figure we were going swimming and I was indeed correct. We ended up going to the beach. Not many people were here which was nice because going to a crowded beach was kind of annoying. We all got out of the van and while all of the guys rushed to the water I was still trying to stop hearing light. "Ugh why did I agree to this?" I groaned. Though my hangover was better than earlier, it was still here.

I left my sandals in the car and was looking down at the sand that I was kicking lightly with my foot.

"I'm so sorry!" A guy- a very cute guy- who had suddenly bumped into me said. My mouth hung open. He held my lower back and my wrist so I wouldn't fall. "Uh it's um no problem. D-dont worry." I smiled forgetting about my nausea for now. He smiled at me showing his teeth. He released me and we both stood straight. "I'm Alex." He held out his hand for me to shake. "Jenna." I took his hand and shook it. Another guy came running behind him. He tapped Alex's shoulder and yelled 'your it' before running off again. I raised an eye brow at that. "Tag?"

"Uh yeah. Only real men play tag." He crossed his arms over his chest trying to look tough. He was just in his swim trunks and let me tell you this was one hell of a view.

"So who's your friend?" I asked referring to the other boy who tagged him. "Oh he's Jack." He paused turning his head and looking backward. He faced me again and spoke. "And I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you wanted to play." I considered his offer but decided against it. "I would but I'm actually here with my other friends." I said awkwardly. He came to my side and wrapped a slightly wet arm around my neck. We started walking down the beach.

"Well I dont see them. Plus who cares? I'm sure they won't mind." Alex said into my ear with a low voice. It sent chills down my spine.. In a good way I guess. "Well um I guess your right. I could-" I stopped speaking when someone grabbed my hand and yanked me towards them. My attention went from Alex to Vic. "Who's that?" Vic asked me. "I'm Alex. And you are?" Alex cut in before I could. They were both glaring at each other. "I'm Vic. Lets go." Vic held my hand tightly. He tried walking away from Alex with me but I ripped my hand from his. "Stop being such a dick." I yelled at the short Mexican in front of me. "Oh I'm sorry I get pissed when my girlfriend is eye fucking some dude she just met at the beach." Vic's words were dripping sarcasm. Girl friend? "I'm not your girlfriend! You never had the guts to ask me out." I yelled back at him. I saw a hint of pain in his eyes before it was replaced by anger. He turned around and stormed off with his hands in fists. "So you were eye fucking me?" Alex tried to lighten the mood. I smiled a little. "In your dreams. Hey sorry about that but uh I should probably talk to him." I said. Alex nodded. "Yeah totally. Maybe we could hang out some other time?" He asked hopefully. "Definitely. But uh how are we suppose to-."

"I got it covered. Dont you worry about that." He said before running off. What a strange kid.

I walked in the same direction Vic had. I spotted him with Jaime down near the rocks. I ran over there trying to come up with something to say. But by the time I reached them I still had nothing. "What?" Vic snapped at me. Jaime backed away a few feet. "Vic look I-" Okay what is with people and cutting me off? Seriously like can't you people wait o let me finish a damn sentence. Anyways...

"Dont remember the part of last night where I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He said. My eyes widened. "Y-you what?" I asked in shock. Did I really forget that? God I feel so stupid. I mentally face palmed.

"Yeah. But I guess you were to wasted to give me a real answer because clearly you dont care even when your sober." He shook his head and went to leave. I grabbed his wrist which caught him off guard. Shit. Now what do I say? Damn I should have thought this through.

"I could give you a real answer. My very honest answer right now if you asked." That sounded so much better in my head and very stupid out loud. He fully faced me and Jaime was watching too.

Vic lent down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled me to him. "Jenna, will you" he paused probably to cause suspense or some shit. Vic was really going to ask me out and I was really going to say yes.

I could feel myself becoming more and more excited. And scared. And tingly.

I felt myself shaking on the inside but kept it under control so I wouldn't actually shake.

"leave me alone." Vic let go of me and walked past Jaime and climbed up the rocks. I stood there frozen in my place and Jaime did the same.

"Well that was embarrassing." I muttered. "And unexpected." Jaime added in he came up to me and walked with me. "You didn't know he was going to do that?" I asked. "Nope. I thought for sure he was going to kiss you." He chuckled lightly. I lowered my head and watched the sand as I walked. "Hey dont worry. He just needs some time to cool... In case you haven't noticed Vic gets jealous. Very jealous."

"Well I would have never guessed." I said sarcastically and punched his upper arm. I just want to go home now.

"We only got here like a half hour ago." Jaime laughed. I looked up at him. "I said that out loud?" He nodded and we both laughed. Tony and Mike ran over to us and as they came near us I walked away. "I'm gonna take these off." I said referring to the clothes over my bikini.

After changing in the car I ran back over to the guys. Well minus Vic who was still on the rocks. They all looked at me and grinned when I approached them. "Guys?" I asked as I backed away. What were they planning. "Now!" Tony yelled. Mike ran at me and picked me up swinging me over his shoulder. I got scared and screamed. "Mike put me down." I yelled. I felt someone grab my shoulders. They slid their hands down to mine and ripped them away from Mike. It was Jaime. Mike took one leg and Tony took the other. "Guys no! Dont! Guys stop!" I whined I tried kicking and squirming but it didn't work.

When we got to the water I heard "1.. 2...7!" Jaime yelled and then I went into the water. It wasn't cold but it wasn't too warm either. "Guys!" I wiped my eyes and got the wet hair out of my face. They all laughed at me. I decided to get one of them back. I pounced on Mike since he was the first to grab me. We both went into the water and we splashed around a bit.

Okay maybe it wasn't going to be too bad of a day...