I'm not a book worm

I walked into the cafeteria feeling embarrassed. All day people have been looking at me weird and laughing at me. I'll admit that it does hurt but it doesnt matter. I have Billy, and Tay is still nice to me. I wasnt all that hungry so I walked to the table while Billy got her food. I was almost at the table when some random group of guys came up to me. "I'm claustrophobic you jerk!" He mimicked me, and fake cried. People laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"No wait! I need to call my mommy. Take me home!" He said being a giant dick.Then an idea pooped into my mind. "Seriously though can I use the phone. I have to call my mommy." I said to him. He gave me a confused look before handing me the phone. Damn he is stupid. I backed up until I was at Vics table. And of course Mike is drinking a milk shake. Score! I dropped the phone into the milk shake and smiled innocently. "Whoops. Must have sliiped." I saw the boy walking past me and over to a table clearly pissed off. Well it serves him right.

Now back to these idiots. I turned to face the guys at the table next to me. "You guys are all pricks. I was humiliated, laughed at and ignored by people I thought were my friends because this bitch cant handle being hit by a girl." I flipped them off and walked back to my table.

Billy came and sat down next to me. "I love you but do you know how stupid you are sometimes?" She asked jokingly. I nodded in return. We heard a beep noise and the cafeteria became quiet. "Attention students, there is an assembly being held in the autotorium durning next period. Grades 11 and 12 must attend. Thank you." We all cheered because we dont have to go to our next class.

"Hey are you busy tonight?" She asked. "Nope. Why?" She took a spoon full of mac and cheese. "Because I want to know if I can sleep over." She told me like it was obvious. "Um yeah. My dad isnt coming home for like two months because um yeah." I trailed off. She put her hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. "I know I know. What about your mom?" I shook my head. "Buiesness trip. She'll be back in a week." I stated brushing off the topic of my father.

She smiled brightly. "Then I guess I'm staying." I smiled back. We heard the bell ring and I walked with Billy to the trash and she threw her food away. We walked out of the cafeteria and were headed to the autotorium. "Hey uh save me a seat. I have to pee." I said. She simply nodded.

I urinated and washed my hands before leaving th bathroom. When I got out there was however someone waiting for me.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest defensivly. "We just want to talk. Follow me." Jaime said and him and Tony started walking down the hall. I just stood there and when Jaime noticed I wasnt following he stopped and came back to me. "I said follow me." He said sound pissed. I still stayed where I was.

Jaime just rolled his eyes and grabbed my upper arm. "Dont touch me. Go away." I squirmed around trying to get free of his grasp. "Your hurting me." I said truthfully. "Good. Tony will you get the other arm?" He muttered not even glancing. I then felt Tony wrap his hand around my arm and we walked down the hall. I sighed in defeat. Their obviously not letting go so I just walked with them.

They stopped when we got to the old conference room. No one uses it anymore because some kid trashed this place a couple years ago. And when I say trashed I mean broke the table, there are holes in the wall and put graffiti on some of the walls. I dont know why he did it but the school just couldnt afford to fix it so they just dont use it anymore.

Tony had let go of me, shut and locked the door. Jaime then let me go pushing me forward a little. "What ever your doing, stop it." Tony blurted out. "What?" I asked. "Ever since you started getting all rebelious or what ever other kids think its okay to try and take a swing at us, or talk back. Thats not okay. And now Vic is constently pissed off because he's getting told off by a littlefucking book worm." Jaime answered.