Chapter 3

I can say, Mika has been doing great for the past few days. Always laughing and in a good mood.

She started talking to me as well. Like nothing happened. And whenever ate Kim starts joking about our past she just laughs it off.

I don't know if I should be happy for her because she's now happy. Or be bothered because she doesn't care anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I head home to Pampanga with so many thoughts in my head. I wonder how that could be possible, because it was only Mika that I was thinking of. It was her ever since.

But then, when I cheated on her in Boracay, I wasn't thinking about her. I was only thinking about me. Selfish little old me.

When I got home, kuya welcomed me with a hug. I haven't been home after what happened. I'm ashamed of what I did. And I can't do anything about it.

Kuya was the only one who knows about what happened.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Hindi dapat ako ang tinatanong mo niyan kuya." I said flatly.

"I know. But as your brother, I still need to know how you are coping up with the situation."

"I honestly don't know. I miss her so much."

"Do you still love her?" He asked me.

"You know the answer to that question." I said

"Then why did you do it?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking straight."

"Pero when asked who were to choose between Amanda and Bang, pinili mo si Bang." he said.

"But that was a hypothetical question!"

"But you still chose Bang. Hypothetical or not."

I was left with no answer. He was right. Ask me again. I'll choose her. Over and over again. I'll choose Mika
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lying on my bed at 11:40PM almost to midnight. I can't sleep. I wonder what Mika is doing right now.

I looked at my phone, I wanted to hear her voice.

"The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later."

Sigh. It's 11:45 and out of everyone in this planet, I only wish I could talk to you.