Chapter 1

Nag uusap na ulit kami ni Mika. Pero hindi parin maiiwasan ung minsan na aawkward kami. Lalo na pag na babanggit ung nangyari dati.

Pero kung tutuusin it's better like this. Unlike before na parang I don't exist in her world.

I would be lying if I say I don't love her anymore. But, I really do. I love her still, so much. I love everything about her.

"Vic di mo ginagalaw burger mo." si Mika, nag aya kasi siya mag lunch. And we're here sa Zark's. But with ate Kim.

"Oo nga Vic. You were the one who picked this place pa." ate Kim said.

"Ewan, suddenly I'm not hungry anymore." I said that while looking at Mika. She was not paying attention to us. She was just busy with her phone. Texting and smiling. I miss that smile. I miss making her smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After eating, we stroll around the block of our dorm. Ate Kim kept on talking and talking but I'm actually not listening. And Mika was busy with her phone. I wonder who it is.

She was not the kind of person na ma-text or mahawak sa phone.

"You're not listening Victonara!" Ate Kim noticed

"Ah? Haha inaantok na kasi ako. And I'm so tired. Let's go back to the dorm na." I told them. Ate Kim tapped the busy Yeye.

We started walking back to the dorm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When we arrived at our dorm, our other teammates were at the living room chitchatting.

"Hi guys! I'm making coffee, who wants one?" ate Mowky asked.

"I want one." Mika said.

She never really liked drinking coffee. She was a tea person.

I remember when she told me how much she hates coffee and that it makes a person jumpy.

When ate Mowky gave Mika her coffee, she said 'thank you' and headed back to their room, she said she needs to study.

I sat down besides Cienne while she was talking to Camille. I pull out my phone and did some scrolling. And, I read something...

"@mikareyesss: You were my cup of tea. I drink coffee now."

----