Prologue

Ara's POV

How can I betray the one person I love? She was so fragile. I know what I did was wrong. Pero nagawa ko na eh. And I can't do anything about it. Like what she said. I have no one to blame but myself.

It's been two months. Alam niyo yung feeling na araw araw nakikita ko siya, araw araw nakakasama ko siya, pero para kami'ng may force field sa gitna. Hindi nag kikibuan, hindi nag titinginan.

Training time today, we have to be okay for the team. Isa kami sa seniors ng team. Kaya kailangan namin mag step up.

Every chance I get tinitignan ko siya, hinahawakan ko siya. Because this is the only chance I get to interact with her.

After training umakyat ako para ayusin yung net. Narinig ko na rin na may paakyat. I know it's her, kaya dali dali ko na'ng inayos ung net, then my phone rang. I checked it. But it's not mine pala.

"It's yours." I said and looked away.

"I know." then she answered it.

That was our first ever conversation outside the court in two months.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Normally, after training nag llunch ako with ate Kim, pero ngayon wala siya, mag late celebration kasi sila ni Mela for their monthsary.

So I'm here. Alone. Thinking.

Thinking about what could have been if I didn't made that one mistake. That one fucking mistake, siguro ang saya saya namin ni Mika. I miss her. So much.

Then I thought of something stupid.

To: Mika Reyes...

I'm sorry.
-

It's not like my sorry can take away the pain she felt. It's not like my sorry could erase everything.
-

To: Mika Reyes...

I miss you.
-

I miss her and the truth is I'm lost without her. She was my northern star.
-

To: Mika Reyes...

I love you.
-

I love her still. So much. That I can't bring myself to move on. I had everything with her.
-

She didn't reply to any of that. Maybe it was already clear.

To: Mika Reyes...

Baby, how much do you love me?
-

I almost jumped when she replied
-

From: Mika Reyes...

To here..

But I still didn't get it.
.
.
.
.
.
---
Since some are requesting. So here it is. It's not as good as Everything Has Changed, but I did try my best. Haha. And I have a chapter 3 already. So please vote and comment. Thank you!

Here's for my New Year gift. Harthart

@aliyaherana - twitter
@aliyaheranaaa - ig
Ask.fm/mynameisjessiya - askfm