THE SAD ENDING

I truly didn't realize people were still reading my fanfic. Thank you to everybody who read and enjoyed the short and painful non-ending to this story. Thank you everybody for all the sweet comments especially the ones encouraging me to update. I think I started this story when I was 13-14 so.. you can do the math of how old I am now. I faintly remember how I wanted this story to play out so I'll write it down for you (I don't remember how the show goes so plz don't come for me, also I haven't reread my fanfic because u know ... cringe).

Basically Roselynn ends up staying at Derek's house with Isaac, Erica, and Boyd and he trains then to control themselves from the full moon and also trains Roselynn on her powers. Prom is coming up and Isaac takes Roselynn to prom and they slow dance to Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine (twilight vibes). They end up fighting and killing Jason and Isaac and Roselynn goes on to finish high school then spend the rest of their lives together.

I wish I still was passionate in Teen Wolf and writing this fanfic when I was younger because I truly adored Isaac in the series. I'm pretty sure younger me was also in the works of a One Direction choose your own adventure horror story and another One Direction fanfic so I was probably preoccupied writing that.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am working on a DRACO MALFOY fanfic!! I've had the story idea and plot lingering in my head for YEARS and I am finally about to write it and post the first chapter soon. So if you're a huge Draco Malfoy stan like me, I would highly appreciate it if you check it out when I post it and leave your thoughts and feedback! I'll post a sneak peak here just for you:

Cassandra Fletcher has just finished her third year at Ilvermory and is now spending the summer with her parents at their house in Maine. Cas's dad, Crimson Fletcher, was a famous quidditch captain and seeker for the Tutshill Tornados. Having won 32 games and 3 consecutive quidditch world cups, he is highly well known and talked about back in London and within the quidditch community. His final win was when he caught the golden snitch within 3.5 seconds, winning his last quidditch world cup before retiring and moving to America with the love of his life, Melanie Wilson.

Melanie Wilson was in London, researching herbology for her upcoming book when she meets Crimson. Despite Melanie being a muggle, Crimson and Melanie fall deeply in love and Crimson eventually introduces Melanie into the world of magic. Melanie is fascinated with the magical world and eventually researches and publishes books on her studies of herbology and potions under the name Melody Windison.

Cas is soaring through the air on her broomstick with her dad when she suddenly almost comes crashing into and owl with a letter for her. When she flies back to her house she discovers that she has received a letter that invites her to attend Hogwarts. With the help of her father, who has attended Hogwarts before, and the quidditch world cup approaching in a few weeks, she is able to persuade her mom into transferring to Hogwarts.

The Fletchers arrive to England where they fly out to the field in the middle of nowhere and set up tent to watch the world cup. Cas is greeted by her childhood friend Oliver Wood and her mom and dad reconnects with old friends. While watching the game, Cas's dad is seated next to another old friend, Amos Diggory. After the game, she officially meets Cedric Diggory.

Cas meets Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the train on the way to Hogwarts and she'll have her first encounter with Draco there as well.

I hope you enjoyed that preview on my newest story and thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying my Isaac Lahey story. Truly thank you thank you thank you. I hope you all are safe and well.

- Jules