Ice-Cream, Salt Water Taffy, and a Run Down House

"Where are we going?" I asked Isaac as we exited the school. The warm air encountered onto my cold skin, instantly making me comfortable.

        "You'll see," Isaac shot back making me smile. The sun was still up and there were very few clouds in the sky. I gave Isaac back his leather jacket a while ago when we were still inside the school, and to be honest I sorta missed it. I loved Isaac's scent. It smelled to earthy and cozy.

        We walked next to each other as our finger tips brushed up against one another. "Do you walk to school?" I asked a little curious.

        "No, I get a ride from Derek Hale. You've heard of him right?"

        "Yeah he's the alpha of your pack. I've heard of him." There was a small pause before either one of us spoke again.

        "So did you walk to school?"Isaac asked me.

        "Uh no, I got a ride from Scott." There was a small pause again, making me admire the atmosphere.

        "If you want you can come live with me." I felt my stomach do a backflip, and my heart skip a beat. Why does Isaac do this to me? "And-and other people. You can come live with me and other people. I live with other people too." I looked up into Isaac's eyes and giggled. He smiled at me and ran his hands threw his hair nervously.

        "I don't know Isaac. Like I said before, I'd just cause a lot of trouble. Sorry..."

        "Yeah, it's okay. If you ever need a place to stay, don't be afraid to come tell me."

        "Thanks Isaac," I replied grabbing his hand. I saw him blush a little causing me to blush as well. "Isaac seriously where are we going?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

        "We're almost there, I promise." I looked around finding that we were far away from school grounds, and by the Beacon Hills mall. By the mall there were small shops that sat side by side to each other. We didn't walk to far, which was good.

        "We're here!" Isaac said cheerfully, gesturing towards a small ice-cream parlor. I smiled with glee, realizing that I was craving ice-cream.

        "Yay!" I replied as I let go of Isaac's hand, and started clapping my hands together. Isaac walked over to the door where he opened it, making a small bell ring. I thanked Isaac as I walked in the parlor, since he held the door open for me. I felt his presence behind me as I looked up at the menu, written on a chalkboard.

        "Hello and what can I get you two?" A kind lady asked us. I looked down from the chalkboard and into her eyes. The girl had really blue eyes and she looked around 40 years old.

        "Um one cotton candy swirl in a cone," I ordered stepping away from the cashier to let Isaac order.

        "And one brownie fudge, in a cone."

        "All right and will that be all?"

        Isaac suddenly grabbed a colourful bag of salt water taffy. "And these please."

        "Okay that'll be $3.75," the cashier responded. I immediately started searching for my wallet in my backpack.

        "I got it," Isaac said putting a hand over mine. I looked up into his ocean blue eyes which made me stop digging for my wallet. He smiled at me then handed the cashier the money. "I'll go get us a seat." I nodded my head then he walked away, carrying the salt water taffies with him.

        "So are you guys dating?" I heard the cashier ask me, realizing that I was staring at Isaac.

        "Um no," I replied nervously.