Never leaving you[A]

———————————————————————————

Birds were chirping and the sunlight was creeping trough the linnen curtains. I stretched out my arms as i opened my eyes. I rolled onto the other side expecting to see my boyfriend.

I frowned as i saw that he wasn't there.

"I'm on the couch" i heard softly.

Fuck, i'm a sucker for mornings voices but especially his.

"Since when are you up this early" i said smiling as i got up walking towards the couch.

But as i got closer i saw him sitting with his head in his hands.

I sat next to him.

"Are you okay? I asked as i looked at him worriedly.

i could tell something was wrong.

After some silence he finally spoke up.

"Y/n we neer to talk"

Damn those words never mean anything good.

"Ander just tell me" i said getting inpatient.

"We need to break up" he looked at me and but then he quickly looked away avoiding me.

"What the hell Ander why? I said as i got up.

Our relationship was not perfect but none is right?

"I don't love you anymore"

"Really Ander? "You really all of a sudden don't love me anymore?

I guess that explains why he was so distant this last week.

"Sorry" he said as he got his phone and started scrolling on instagram.

"You're fucking joking, are you really serious right now"

He didn't even look at me like i was nothing, like i meant nothing. I wanted to say a thousand things but none actually left my mouth.

"Fuck you Ander" i said as i grabbed my stuff to leave.

I waited at the door for a little bit hoping he would ask me to stay or just anything.

But he didn't.

——-
One week later
——

"Listen babe i understand you're worried that he hasn't showed up to school you still care about him that's normal, but he broke up with you" Lu said as we walled into class

I told my bestfriend Lu straight away. She was just as shocked as i was. I wonder if Ander told his friends that we broke up. I wonder why he hasn't been to school this whole week. I wonder why he fucking broke up with me.

But as always Lu was right, he broke up with me that was his choice and i need to accept that.

"I know but it's just weird, he hasn't been acting like himself lately even before we broke up"

"I thought at first it was just because he didn't like me anymore but now he is unreachable"

"It's probably because of The Guzman and polo situation, it's weighing in him it's understandable"
She said as we went to sit at our usual spots.

"Yeah you're probably right"

Lu talked about how crazy it is that Polo is back and what not. But here i was still waiting for the boy that doesn't love me no more.

Until

He was stood in front of the class. His head was shaved and his posture nervously standing.