Change [V]

PART TWO OF BLAME
Valerioxy/n

————————————————————————

Two months later

It has been hard getting sober it's been the worst time and also best time of my life. living whiout drugs was harder than I thought. But Valerio and Lu helped me a lot. I owe them big time. But mostly Valerio, we kinda helped each other. Whenever we would have the urge for drugs we called each other. We spent a lot of time for each other. He is the only one who could truly understand what i was going trough and I understood him. We both haven't touched any type of drug in almost 2 months. I can never actually know if he didn't use these two months, but i guess i just have to trust him like he trusts me.

——————

"Ibiza could be fun" Lu said.

I was Lu and Valerio's house like most of the time. We were in their living room planning a vacation. Once this fucked up year is over. Everyone would join except Carla and Polo. But we were used to that.

"Yes or Bora Bora?? I suggested

"Yes this girl knows what i'm talking about" Valerio said obviously liking the idea. He pushed me a little on my shoulder . He always touches me small touches. Just to know that he's here for me.

"Well Bora Bora it is i'm going to ask the other in the groupchat later okay?

" Well I'm leaving now i'm going to see Guzman so the two of you have the house all to yourselves" she said while winking at us. She grabbed her black Dior handbag and left the house.

Me and Valerio gave each other a knowing look.

"So you're going to stay right' He asked me while moving his body more towards him.

"Yes if you don't mind, I don't feel like going to my screwed up family just yet" i said with a small smile.

"Yea well it can be lonely here"
"That's why i love it when you're here"

We were quiet for a few seconds just enjoying each other's company.

"You know y/n i want to thank you"

"For what" i asked confused.

"Because you never judge me like other people do, i don't have to joke around all the time with you"

"Well i should thank you, for everything"

He came closer to me. He looked deeply into my eyes. Unsurely like he was looking for a answer.

"I think it's time for Martini's and Music" i said getting up going to their Alcohol cabinets.

And the rest was history. We danced we drank. In this setting Valerio is used sniffing something to help him party even more, but i was here to make sure he didn't just like he did in the hard times i had.

He took my hand and spun me around a couple times. We laughed, we laughed a lot we always did. Our body's got closer and we looked into each other's eyes. His hands traveled to my waist and back. Our foreheads touched our lips were wanting to get closer. Almost we kissed almost. But then my phone had to ring of course. The music stopped as i picked up my phone. It was my mom asking when i would come home.

"I guess i should go" i said akwardly after we almost kissed.

"Yeah, do you want me to drive you to your house" he asked me.

"No your drunk, i will just call a uber"

"I am not drunk and are you sure" he said being overprotective