Blame [V]

WARNING:drug use
Valerioxy/n

————————————————————————

The clock is ticking. My leg bouncing up and down. I'm starting to sweat and a headache is coming my way. I am going crazy, i need to get out of his fucking class.

"Excuse me sir can i use the bathroom? I asked my history teacher needing to leave.

"No y/n you had a break 20 minutes ago you need to wait"

"I am on my period sir" i said with a grin knowing he would have to let me go. A couple of immature boys looking at me because i said the p-word. Stupid.

"Alright go but don't make it too long"

I quickly left the class practically running to the girls bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Bags under my eyes, my skin as pale as snow, bloodshot red eyes. I look like shit but i feel like it too.

How did i let it get this far. I don't care i need more pills. I need them. I quickly texted my dealer and friend Valerio to meet him.

I heard the bathroom door open so I quickly splashed some water in my face.

And there was Lu. She came standing next to me. Observing the awful state i was in. 

"Joder y/n you look like shit"

"Yes i know i think i'm getting the flu" i said trying to convince her.

"What? "The junkie flu"

She grabbed my jaw and made me look into her eyes.

"Y/n you really think i'm going to fall for it, i know you well enough, and i also happen to have a drug addicted brother who also is a drug dealer"

"Spill it y/n your buying drugs from him"

"You've been acting so strange and distant don't think i would not notice"

I didn't want to lie. I have lied about this for 6 months and i just can't do it. I'm fucked up.

"I fucking knew it, i'm going to murder him"
She said mad

"No Lu it's not his fault okay?

"And i'm fine i have this under control"

I definitely do not.

"Hmm where have i heard that before" she said disappointed

"I'm going to talk to Valerio and i will make sure he doesn't sell to you anymore"

"and, i'm going to help you"

"Thank you Lu but i'm fine really" i said while leaving the bathroom. I went back to class because Valerio didn't respond yet. I just need a couple more pills and then i will stop. I don't need help. One pill i just need one to get trough this day, and then i will stop.

———————————————————————-

"Finally Valerio i have been trying to reach you all day long" i said walking up to his car