10 - Proposing Next to a Dead Body

VOTE BETCH

Mia P.O.V.

Feet shuffled against the pavement. I opened my eyes and looked at Keith’s ugly face. He had a beard that wasn’t even fully grown. I remember Chris would always have the perfect beard, each hair filling out the bottom of his face. Keith just had some skin patches and made him look pathetic.

“Morning princessa,” he whispered, his coffee breath hitting my face. Someone please give me a bucket.

“What?” I asked moving my face away from him as far as possible. He ignored me and said, “I learned that you’re a Bartender at the very famous night club. And you’re quite famous in there.”

“I work there but I’m not famous.”

“Doesn’t matter, I want you to make the best alcohol drink for me as you can.” He grabbed my hair and I yelped. “Quiet, you bitch!”

He pulled me towards the metal door past the two guys who had a straight face, like they’ve seen this before plenty of times. As he was holding my hair, it was so painful I had to look down on the ground. We passed a small hallway and we entered the room that had gray walls and some neon lights. I looked up and saw that there was a small bar with over 100 bottles of alcohol. He pushed me on the side of the bar with as much force as he could.

“Now, make the best alcohol drink you can and I’ll judge you,” he said, giving me an evil eye. I really don’t want to know how he will judge me. If he will like it, he will rape me. If he doesn’t it’s a bullet in my head.

I felt the color drain from my face and I walked around the bar. I grabbed a martini glass and decided to make him the alcohol drink that would make him drunk after a few sips. I wish I had some pills with me.

After I made his drink he grabbed it from me spilling some of it on the table. I looked at him as he chugged it down like it was water. He released a pleasing sigh, “Mmmm, s-so good. Make me another one.”

“Are you sure? It’s really strong.”

He smacked his hand down on the bar table, “Don’t fucking question me bitch, or I’ll blow your brains out and send them to your fucking boyfriend.”

I have no idea who he meant by boyfriend because I didn’t have one but I did started to see him getting more drunk second by second. Quickly, I made another drink for him and placed it in front of him.

After he chugged it down again his eyes went up and he started to have hiccups. “Ugh,” he groaned, trying to hold his weight against the bar stool.

“Come here,” he muttered. I followed his orders and stood right next to him. He grabbed my upper arm and threw me against the wall that was next to me. As I fell down with my head hitting it, I felt myself get scratches against my arms and legs. I knew I would have some bruises.

He looked down at me with a cold look and started to unbuckle his belt.

“Please,” I begged, “Please, I’m sorry.” I started to scoot away from him. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer to him making my shirt rise to my stomach. He licked his lips and leaned in.

I heard the door slam open but I didn’t have time to pay attention to what was going on in the background. All I had to worry about is getting Keith the hell away from me. He started grabbing my stomach and going closer and closer to me.

A loud sound broke my gaze. A gunshot. Was is at me? I don’t feel anything.

Keith’s body fell on top of me and it felt like a thousand bricks. Shit. I started to push him away but I didn’t have any energy to lift him up. Quickly, his body was lifted off of mine and I saw blood on my shirt.

“Omg,” I muttered, did I get shot. Why is there blood on my shirt?

“Sh, sh, sh. It’s ok you’re safe.” A voice said pulling me up. I looked at the strangers face and saw Chris wearing black pants, a bulletproof vest, and a black t-shirt under it.

“Chris,” I muttered, “get out it’s a trap.”

“I dealt with it, they’re all arrested. Come on we have to leave. Are you ok? He didn’t hurt you or anything.”

“I think I’m fine,” I said running fingers through my hair. He leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, “I’m sorry Mia, and I shouldn’t have left in the garage. I was stupid, it’s all of my fault.”

I grabbed his face with my two hands, “No it wasn’t I guess all girls get into big shit when they’re with you.”

“Only my girls do, and you’re the first one so far.” He muttered leaning in for another kiss.

I leaned back raising my eyebrow, “What do you mean, ‘so far’?”

“Well I’m sure someone would want my future daughter,” he leaned again.

I pressed my hand against his face and he groaned, “Excuse me?”

“You’re mine, and you have no say in this. And the first child we will have is going to be a girl because everyone in my family have girls.”

“You know most girls run away when a guy tells them that they’re theirs.”

He smirked, “I’ll always catch you,” he started to lean in again.

“Oh Romeo oh Romeo,” I laughed and kissed him.

“Will you be my girlfriend Mia?” he asked holding my face, pressing his body closer to mine.

I smiled, “How romantic of you to ask me to be your girlfriend, when there is a guy next to us with a bullet in his head. “I said with sarcasm.

“Well?”

“Yes!” I said out loud and leaning in for another kiss with my hands around his neck.

“I’ll make it up to you.” He winked squeezing my butt.

When we got out I looked around and saw police cars, fire fighters, and the medics. I scrunched my eye brows in confusion. “Chris,” I whispered as he had a hand over my shoulder.

“Yes?”

“There are cops in here you have to get out.”

He stopped and looked around, “Umm, Keith didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

He scratched the back of his head. I waited patiently, what did Keith didn’t tell me. Oh wait, the secret.

“What secret?”

He gulped, “Well I’m actually undercover cop and my gang isn’t really a gang.”

My jaw dropped, I didn’t know how to feel at that moment. He lied to me, and I always thought that he was a gang leader but he’s actually a cop.

Plus I found it hot that my boyfriend was a cop. A sexy one at that.

Happy New Year betches! It’s like 1pm here in California though but I cant wait to get drunk. *caugh* I mean to drink lots and lots of apple juice.

Here’s another update like some of you asked for.

Story is not over yet!

VOTE and COMMENT

70 votes till next chapter. Can we do it?

<3 Annie