9 - Secrets

VOTE BETCH

“Keith,” I muttered to myself. It’s him, I can’t believe that he got me. How could he get me? Christopher is a great gang leader and he’s at the top of the list. He can’t handle a single job and save me. Didn’t he hear the door open or something? I know I’m being an ass about thinking about this but are you fucking kidding me. This is complete bullshit. I was fuming on the inside and I knew that sooner or later I would explode like a volcano.

“Yes, that’s me princessa. Now be a good girl and keep your mouth shut. I’m sure Christopher told you what I do to the girls that don’t listen to my orders.”

I nodded my head, “Wait, why am I here?” I struggled against the ropes that were tight against my small wrists.

“I need to kill Christopher and since he found a new toy to play around with,” he pokes my nose, “you are the only way I could get him. Well at least the quickest. I could come up with a plan, but that would take too long. You just made everything much easier for me.”

“That makes no sense,”

“What doesn’t? Christopher will get all of his what he calls ‘gang’ and he walks right into this room. Ask he looks at you dead or alive body I shoot him in the head. It’s all that simple. Any questions?”

“What do you mean ‘gang’?”

He smirked, “Well your little boy isn’t a gang leader my dear. He lied to you, like he does to every one of his toys.”

“I’m not his toy!” I yelled, struggling against the ropes.

“You have no idea. I would love to see you both talk about it. But you will probably be dead by the time he gets here.”

He turned around, “Keep it quiet princessa, I don’t know how long it will take him to get here. I don’t want to kill you right now and smell your rotten body all over my house.”

He leaves the big dark room slamming the metal door as hard as he can making my ear drums slam against my brain. Chris lied to me? About what? Is he really not in a gang, if he’s not than what is he in.

I wonder what Christopher is doing right now. I’m sure he noticed my absence but how long would it take him to get here. I’m too young to die, I haven’t got married or had kids. If my mother finds out about this she would go nuts. Suing the whole government probably. My throat was so drive, I was craving some cold water with ice.

What time is it? How long was I out for, I should have asked Keith. Although, that’s a risk I wouldn’t want to upset him. Who know what he could do.

Rape me first and kill me in the process, and have sex with my dead body. Or he could just make a sex tape or a gang rape.

I shuttered, I need to get those thoughts out of my head.

I remembered that I have work tonight. What would the boss thing, I could get fired. Then what job will I have? I stripper? I’m secretly not working as a waitress, that’s a job that I would have in hell. Dealing with people’s bitchiness is not on my bucket list. Plus they don’t even give you good tips around this town.  Wait, what if I’m in Japan like that Liz girl. (If you read ‘bad luna’ you know what I’m talking about XD) Damn. Damn my life. I should have never talked to that crazy maniac. I should have gotten that job as a pizza girl. The good thing would be that my car would smell like pizza 24/7.

I heard a door open again and I was waiting to see Keith come in holding a gun. But it was a boy, around the age of 17, he was holding scissors in his hand. He had jet black hair, black pants, gray hoodie and some black shoes that I saw Harry Styles wear in some interview.

I moved a little bit making a little bit of sound. The boy ignored me not even giving me a glance. He walked towards the left corner and grabbed a box from a large pile of other boxes. He cut the tape with scissors and shuffled the stuff inside.

I cleared my throat.

He looked at and raised his perfect eyebrow that had a piercing at me.

“Um…” I muttered, I don’t know what to say now.

“What?! You got my attention! Nothing to say now?!” he said in a cold raspy voice.

“Um, I-I was wondering.”

“W-what?” He mimicked me. I groaned inside of my head. I swear the second Christopher gets in here I’ll make sure that dickhead with the scissors will be the first one to die.

I huffed, “Why can’t you be one of those sweet guys in the movies that really like the prisoner girl and saves her?”

He laughed, “I could be one of them. But I want something back.”

“What do you want?”

He licked his lips, “Have sex with me and I’ll get you out.”

Christopher P.O.V.

When I finally finished dealing with my cars engine I was more than happy to comeback inside the house and see Mia cuddled up on my couch drinking some tea.

When I came through the white door whipping away some dirt from my pants I looked around the room.

Some magazines where laying on the floor, the pillows that Mia was sitting on were messed up. Something definitely wasn’t right.

“Mia.” I called walking towards the kitchen. Everything was in perfect spots. Nothing is broken. I walked back towards the living room and looked outside to find her car parked. She couldn’t leave the house without her car.

Something was defiantly was wrong.

“Mia!” I yelled again with more force.

Shit. I grabbed my phone with shaking hands and quickly dialed Andres number.

“What’s up?” he asked yawning in the process.

“Mia’s gone, get to my house with Jackson immediately.

“Dude, calm down. She’s probably taking a bath or she went shopping.”

“Andre! God damn it! The car is still here, no water running. She isn’t at the house!” I yelled.

“Be there in 5.” He said and hung up the phone. I ran my fingers through my hair from the frustration. There’s no way Keith could have got inside of my house. I made sure everything was locked. Even though, I knew that he was very sneaky and he would never leave evidence after him. It was defiantly him. I grabbed my phone again and dialed 911.

Mia probably already knows my secret.

I’m sad L Santa didn’t give me a red Lamborghini like I asked for. *wipes away her tears* but I was nice enough for writing you guys a chapter. THIS IS YOUR PRESENT! BE HAPPY! I was just soo in the mood for writing one so I did it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT Why? Because you need to say thank you for your present you eggheads!

Anyways, thanks for reading. Ima see yall later ;)

70 likes for the next chapter <33333

<3 Annie