Chapter 5

2015 PEOPLE!!! I can't believe it's 2015 now, Sorry I couldn't update one last chapter for 2014.
---------------------------
When I got to school that day I instantly went to see Nik. He was putting his stuff on his locker.
"Nik!" I screamed when I saw him and ran towards him.
When I reached him he turned around to face me.
"Nik" "Nessie" we said at the same time, I let out a frustrated sigh.
"First of all, what was that? are you trying to do the stereotypical really creepy thing twins do, the 'say the same thing at the same time' thing that they do? and second of all don't call me Nessie, you make me remember Twilight and I'm not a vampire hybrid that grows everyday and has freakish, mind-blowing, awesome powers" I said.
he started laughing but then turned serious.
"Is there someone behind me trying to scare me? because if there is they should know that it doesn't work" I said.
He smiles faintly "there's no one behind you, I just-"he starts then trails off, as if he was considering whether or not to tell me.
"is it personal?" I asked
"kind of, but... can I trust you?" he said
"is the sky blue? of course you can trust me, im your best friend! we can trust each other whenever we need it because that's what friends do, they help their friends in need, as stupid as they may be" I said
"sometimes the stubbornness you have for knowing something is very useful" he teases
"are you implying that I only said those things because I wanted to know that personal thing that you were reluctant to tell me?" I asked
"yes" he said simply
the truth was, I actually did say those things so that he could tell me his little secret, it didnt mean that they were lies, I really did mean them, but I just wouldn't have found enough courage to tell him that we could trust each other perfectly if I didnt hace to prove a point.
I sighed in defeat. "okay fine,come with me" I said and grabbed his hand, I instantly felt a little nervous but I ignored it and dragged him to the end of the hall.
"okay, now no one will hear us, talk"I said
"You're making me feel like I'm in some type of interrogation or something." Nik jokes
"Oh, shut up" I said, but I was smiling
"Okay, so I wanted to tell you that I had this weird dream..." he said and my mind instantly went to the dream I had and tried to not show how scared I was.
"what was it about?"I said
"It was about you... and other people that I didn't know, please don't judge me for this dream it's really weird and freaky and I... I'm afraid" he said awkwardly.
Normally, I would probably tease him, kind of like...
awww is little baby Nik scared of a nightmare.
which will probably be too rude or I could always go all motherly and nice which will probably go like...
would you like a hug to calm you down? maybe some ice cream too
which wasn't going to happen, so I just stood there and waited for him to continue but then realize he was waiting for me to encourage him to continue and finally said
"I won't judge you, you can tell me everything"
"Actually, now that I remember, it wasn't just one dream, it was two. In my first dream we were in a clearing, it was you, me, a horse man--" He started
"a horse man?" I interrupted
"yeah, it was a man in his mid, maybe late, thirty's but from the waist down he was a white stallion. See? I told you it was weird." he explained.
It made no sense, a horse man? then again the minotaur didn't make much sense either
the minotaur-- a GREEK monster, so maybe the horse man was greek too...
I tried to gather my knowledge about greek mythology to see if one of them matched the horse man and surely i remembered 'the centaurs' half men and half horse.
"a centaur" I muttered
"umm... what did you say?" Nik asked
so if everything we were dealing with had to do with greek mythology, which I had just found out wasn't mythology at all, I had to make some research.
"write your dreams down and give them to me later, I have to do something first." I told Nik, then I went to my locker and grabbed a notebook and a pen.
"where are you going? Nik asked
"Library!" I screamed running for the stairs.
"But classes start in about five minutes" Nik said, running after me
"Exactly" I said and ran up the stairs to the library, I had to find out more about what I might be facing and it seems that now Nik and I are facing a big challenge.