Chapter 4

That night I had a dream. Some people can be like 'It's just a dream, get over it', well that's not true. Ever since I was a baby, I knew that my dreams weren't normal, they tend to become true or partly true, at least the ones I remember, they were put in a way I could understand, at least after it happened.
For example: Every time there will be a new person in my school I dream of a weird house, I always meet them there, they tell me their names(even if the next day I forget them) and they say, I'm starting ____ school in ____days, and it actually happens, or if someone comes to visit, I dream I am in the class they are going to come and I see them. Sometimes they aren't very joyful, once I dreamt that I was in my friend's house and I got sucked in a black hole, and I wouldn't be able to see him again, without even a goodbye, then, after a few years, I had to move to somewhere else, without saying goodbye, and I haven't heard of him since. Another time I dreamt that my grandmother fell and gravely injured her head, after some years, she was taking a bath when she fell, she was about to hit her head but she turned and put her arm, so she injured her arm instead of her head (luckily).
Another weird thing about my dreams is that if they are persons I can see everything about them except their face, I don't mean I see something like a slenderman face, I mean that their face is blurred, It is always blurred but every time when I see them I automatically know who they are.
In my dream I was in a cabin, I couldn't see much since it was night, I could just make many other beds beside me, a figure on the roof (not sure what it was) , and a small gleaming fountain nearby. Suddenly there was a light in front of me and formed a figure,I instantly recognized it as the blond guy from earlier, since it had the same blond hair and height. I think it helped to be dizzy and not being able to see correctly.
" Join us, you van have everything you would want. Money, Power, attention, anything" he said
"who are you, why can't you tell me your name?" I asked
"It is against the master's orders" he said
"If I give you a sock would you be free" I asked, I didn't really mean it, I just randomly spat it out, it's probably the ADHD, everything is because of the ADHD.
Blond dude just stared at me confused.
"What? no! I chose to be with him" he said
"sorry" I said in a small voice "what am I supposed to join? I can't join something without knowing what it is"
"I will tell you later, I don't have much time left, but I can show you what might happen if you don't join" he said and instantly everything went black.
Then I was outside, in some kind of clearing or something like that, it looked pretty bad, some places looked like it was burn, parts of weapons still lingered on the floor, and the place gave some kind of vibe, of desperation, fear, sadness, and especially death. I was there with some of my friends. I have no idea what we were doing but all of the sudden, the trees started to move, birds turned their heads towards us, and monsters (what I supposed they were) were starting to growl in the forest. One- Two- Three seconds passed, then they all attacked, not at me but toward my friends, I wanted to help, to move, to scream, but I couldn't, the vision forced me to see my friends all dying, but the one that hurt me more was Nik, he was there, he was the last to die, but the one who died even more painfully.
Then the scene changed, I looked down to another clearing, this one was kind of like the same, but bigger and there were corpses of people everywhere, but not just random people, there were all people I knew, Nik was nearby, still breathing but gravely injured. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.
"I trusted you." he said and then collapsed, I looked down to my fingers, I instantly regretted it, my hands were covered with blood and I knew I was the cause of this.
The scene changed again and I was in an empty dark room sitting in front if me was Nik, he looked scared.
"your time has come" I said, but it wasn't me, It was another voice, that just forced it's way out of me, Nik closed his eyes with tears running down his face, it broke me to see him like this. I had a gun in my hands and pointed it at him still without control of my own actions.
"open your eyes, I want you to remember me in your last moments" the voice said and I shot him, I saw how his body slumped his shirt covered in blood, I couldn't help it I sobbed.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

The alarm clock finally woke me up. I turned the alarm clock off and sat up I stood there for a while, with tears still running down my face, trying to console myself by saying it was just a dream.

I couldn't help but think about my dream, trying to figure it out a hidden meaning, or why the blond dude showed me that. I suddenly realized that Nik was the only person who was in all of the visions, and I knew that he was part of this too, maybe he had been having the same dream.
I don't know how or when, I didn't know anything about what was happening, but I knew for sure that Nik was somehow involved with it and that everything is going to change, for the better or for the worse.
**********
I know!! I'm such a slow writer I try to update as soon as I can but I write so slow! I hope you enjoyed it though :D

Bye Demigods, and may the odds be ever in your favor!