Part 4 hanging out with Luke

Luke's PoV 

I was knocking on y/n room but nothing answered so I just barged in well I was right she is still sleeping I looked at her for a long time, no offence but she looked super cute! Then Zuri, Emma, Ravi barged in too, and then then they all said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH someone's got a crush, they said it a bit louder than I thought and you guessed it y/n woke up. 

y/Urgh what time is it?

Luke: 11:20

y/n: oh no I'm late to hang out with Luke!

All the others he's right here!

y/n: what are you guys doing here?

Luke: well you overslept so I came to check on you but you were sleeping an- but Zuri cut me before I finished my sentence.

Zuri: then I found out Luke and you were gone so I went to find you and boom here we are!

y/n: ohh ok, I should get dressed now get out thanks

Luke: go to the theatre room later to hang out

y/n:yes yes

Luke:Ok see ya

I went out of her room and can't stop thinking about what she looked like when she was sleeping she looked adorable!

y/n POV

Luke and the other were looking at me when I was sleeping and it's embarrassing to let my crush looking at me while I'm sleeping. Luke must have laughed at me it's so embarrassing!

Third person:

They all went down to eat breakfast it was fresher baked apple pie with ice cream. y/n! Ravi and Luke yelled you promised to sit with us TODAY! Okay okay calm down, I don't break promises! And she went to sit between to them.

Mhm Bertram your an expert in cooking this is totally amazing!!said y/n

Bertram looked shocked no one has ever complimented on his food before

Oh umm why thankyou: Bertram said in his normal voice again.

Luke's POV

Me and y/n went to the theatre room and talked knowing a bit more of ourselves

Luke: Soo umm do you have a crush?

y/n froze still and says umm...

y/n POV

Luke just simply asked me who I like and the person I like is the person in front of me "LUKE"  so I kinda froze and the slowly and awkwardly said yeah but it's best not to tell anyone.

Luke just gave me the puppy eyes but I just said No 

Luke:Pretty Please?

y/n:No I'll tell all of you when it's the right time. I said I bit stubborn 

Luke: but why?

y/n: umm just move on to another topic I said a bit nervously

Luke:okay he said a bit disappointed 

Then we continued to talk for a while and discovered he likes to dance, sing, skating and sometimes do karate which is almost everything I like except singing. I don't sing because I think my voice cracks which is kinda embarrassing.

And we watched a horror movie which was fun but little did I know Zuri, Emma and Ravi has been watching us the whole time and they were planning something and I have a bad feeling of this.

After the movie we just ate dinner and slept.

Urg tomorrow is going to be the worst day because I'm starting school in New York which means I need to make new friends and I'm worried since people used to bully me and my brother Atom he's one year older than me and is kinda shy but he's polite unlike my other brothers who only knows how to get into trouble.