school

Y/n POV
I woke up all cheery and happy, woohoo it's first day of school. I really hope that it wasn't like the school in Texas. My Classmates would bully me and make fun of me and sometimes even the teacher does! But they never knew I'm a Black belt in Karate. I got dressed in a simple outfit(picture below)

And a blue jacket then a slid down the railing down to the dining room

And a blue jacket then a slid down the railing down to the dining room. I greeted everybody and they all greeted me nicely and surprising Bertram! I sat down at my seat between Ravi and Luke and ate my breakfast. Yum! It was chocolate crepes my favourite. Then I went to school with Emma Luke and Ravi. Ravi was suppose to be in 4th grade but he was smarter than all of the other students that's why he goes to the same grade as us. I entered the school and was greeted but warm welcoming smiles of the students as I was walking four mean looking girls walked towards us.

Luke: you want to beware those girls they are mean, the front one is Connie as in Creepy Connie.
Connie: Hiya Lukie Pukie!
Luke: Ahh
Connie:(shots me a death glare)who's this(disgusted tone)
Luke: First Hello to you, Mellisa, Stephanie and Sophie and second this is y/n Prescott she's my...good friend
Mellisa:Urg she looks like a pig
Stephanie: No beauty no beauty at all
Sophie: Your just a selfish brat
Connie: stay away from my man or you'll regret it(whispers) (normal voice) till then.

I started to tear up because that's what always happened in my old school people call me names like duck face, pig, brat,ugly and it goes on they say I looked exactly like an ugly duckling. It's hard and I'm used to it I thought I could have a fresh start here but maybe a little bit of a challenge. Luke noticed I was crying silent tears and wiped it away with his hands

Luke: hey it's ok their the only mean ones I'll let you meet my friends there really nice and they are all really boyish so it will be easy to hangout with them since your a tomboy.come on I'll let you meet Finch he's my best friend.
Y/n: thanks
Luke: Anything for besties