Skull the Killer

3rd POV

With Skull~

Skull was in his room getting ready for a party for the curse-breaking and was all the age they were before the curse. You see Jeff was on a mission from Slenderman to get information on the flames but he got roped into being invited to the world's strongest than becoming an arcobaleno. Because of this, his reports to Slenderman become few and far between. But back to the story Skull was in his room putting on his make-up to hide his scaring from the others. Also his hair is black and when the others asked he told them the truth that he was tired of denying it. 

With the others~

"What is taking him so long?" said a very inpatient Lal. "Just wait for the Lackey is probably pulling on his make-up," says Reborn. "Have you noticed how we have never seen Skull without his make-up or mask." says Yuni "I wonder if we will ever see him without make-up. Maybe we can trick him tonight at the party" inquirers Fon. The others nod their heads as Skull walks out of the house. and went to the Vongola mansion. 

It was about an hour into the party and everyone was playing games and or drinking. Everyone was still sober and a little buzzed. "So Skull truth or dare," Says Tsuna. "Truth," "Why do you never show your face without make-up," Says Tauna and what did not go unnoticed was that most people had leaned in to know why. " I ain’t telling you the full truth but let's just say I'm covering up something from an accident when I was a teenager." Says Skull. "Oh did Lackey get a small scar on his face." Says Colonnello. "Now that's none of your business. Now let's finish the game, '' Skull said. After playing the game for more rounds back to Skull's turn and some people started to hear static but said nothing. "So Lackey truth or dare," says the #1 hitman. "I pick dare Senpai." he replied. "I dare you to take off your make-up" "Fine do any of you have a wet towel or something,"

Skulls POV~

Yuni handed me a towel and the static noise was getting louder and I was getting excited because I got to go back home and see my boyfriend Ben. I slowly wiped the make-up off where there were no scars. Then right before boss man appeared I wiped the rest of my make-up and heard gasps from around the room. "What happened to your face," asked Fon "Well since my boss will be here soon I will tell you. I just moved with my brother Lou and got bullied but treated them with a knife. My brother took the blame and got arrested. The other boys were not so happy and decided to attack me later that week and I killed one of the boys but not long after that one of his friends covered me in bleach and set me on fire. I was in the hospital for a bit and went insane. Shortly after leaving the hospital, I cut the smile on my face that proceeded to cut my eyelids off so I didn't have to sleep. Went on a killing spree and killed my family and family next door except for the girl near my age that still wants to kill me but at least now she can stay in the same area without trying to kill me for about a week. Also, my brother is alive somehow and is a killer and  will probably have to kill you all now you know who I am." The others grand there weapons as soon as they saw me reach for a knife I hid in one of my pockets. They were about to attack until the static noise finally got to them. As soon as they collapse boss shows up. “Young Jeffry there is no need to kill them they could good ally in the future. Also, we need to get home Ben has been worried about you,” Says Slenderman. “Yes sir, Good to know you guys and I hope we get to work together someday again.

(A/N: I will take requests and feedback and I hope you Hollows have a good day.)