Ticci Skull

Explanation:

The curse has been broken and Verde made a pill that will speed up their growth but also banned the use of flames for he did not know what would happen.

3rd POV

The Arcobalenos were having a meeting about their growth but the strange thing is that Skull was wearing his helmet around everyone after the curse was broken and everyone thought he was just insecure and Reborn was making more fun of him. "So has anyone had any problems with development?" asked Yuni. "No," said but what they didn't hear was a small crack. "Hey Lackey get me some Expresso," asked Reborn, and the others all told him to get their preferred drinks. Once Skull got their drinks he had a tick and Fon looked worried " Are you okay" " I am fine I am just cold" replies the boy "Ha Lakey needs his mommy to warm him up" says Colonnello "You K-k-know No-nothing ab-b-bout me you m-m-mo-th-h-her f-f-f-fu@&er-r!" The others were shocked about Skull’s outburst but Colonnello and Reborn just start laughing at Skull’s stutter "What need your daddy to teach you how to talk" says Reborn as he shot Skulls helmet but what they did not know was that E.J. was making sure his little killer was alright. 

Once the bullet hit Skull's helmet broke and what the others saw let's just say they were shocked at his appearance. The boy in front of them looked nothing like Skull. He had brown hair with brown eyes. He looked like he was in this teen's  but what shocked them the most was the fact he was unnaturally pale and a hole in the side of his mouth where you could see his teeth. "Skull what happens to your mouth," asked a concerned  Yuni " We-l-l-ll sense you ask-k-ked it happ-pend when I was 17 af-ter an acc-csadent tha-a-at kil-l-led my sist-t-ter my disorders got-t-t the best of me so I ate the ski-in" replied the ticking Skull " What are the disorders that made you do that Lackey'' Sayed a slightly worried Reborn. "I have C.I.P.A, Schizophrenia, Tourette Syndrome, and P.T.S.D '' Skull told them. "What is C.I.P.A'' asked Yuni  "Well it stands for Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis and it is a disorder of the nervous system which prevents the feeling of physical pain or temperature and prevents a person from sweating." says Verde " You could not have had that sense you were a teen we have never seen it before" says Lal. Then a shadow walks out not being noticed by the others except Skull until two hatchets were thrown that way. Skull caught the hatchets as the others got in a defense position "Who are you" demanded Reborn. "Well to answer the girl's question his secondary is mist flame so he hid his other identity and for as the man I so wanna kill my name is E.J. I'm Toby's boyfriend," says the now identified E.J ''Why do you want to kill Reborn and who is Toby." askes a confused Fon. "Well I want to kill Reborn because what he did to my boyfriend and Skull's real name is Tobias Erin Rogers," Says the Cannibal. Toby runs up to E.J. and gives him a hug and E.J. hugged back. "Also I would refrain from talking about his family even though you all will never see him again," Sayed E.J. "Why are we not allowed to talk about his family," asked a shocked Yuni. "Well his sister died in a car crash that gave him his P.T.S.D, his mother put him on medications to stop the voices in his head which were his only friends at the time, and his father was an abusive man that is 6 feet under," says E.J as he hugs Toby tighter because he started to shake. "How did his father die," asks Fon. " Well, Toby finally snapped after an incident and killed his father then set the whole underhood on fire. He has been with our crazy household sense and sense he has finished his mission you will only hear his story or be unlucky to see him in the forest" and they left and were never seen again.

(A/N: I will take requests and feedback and I hope you Hollows have a good day.)