Chapter 7

When Kurt walked into the kitchen room, he was surprised to find Rachel already up and at the stove attempting to cook something that should have somehow resembled breakfast. He took a long moment to stare at her outfit and clearly raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the sight of a button-down shirt that he hadn't ever seen in her closet before.

"Whose is that shirt?" Kurt boomed from behind her, making her jump in surprise and almost send the pan to the floor. "You looked pretty lost in your thoughts, Rachel. Something you wanna share with your best friend?" He took his cereal bowl and the milk from the fridge, before taking a seat at the kitchen island. "I didn't hear you come home, last night. What time did you get back from your date with blondie?"

"Past 1 AM and it is not mine." Rachel pointed to her shirt as she let the half burnt French Toasts in two plates, sitting them across from Kurt who scrunched his nose in half-disgust. "They don't look that bad, do they?" She pouted down at the umpteenth attempt to cook without any success.

"No way I am going to eat those, Rachel. It goes past my best friend's duties." He kept on munching on his cereals and grabbed the carton, reading the ingredients written there. The sound of Rachel's bedroom door opening made him raise his head with curiosity; surprise was clearly written all over his face, when Quinn emerged - fully clothed - from the girl's bedroom with a charming smile on her face.

"Good morning, Kurt." She smiled at him and then bent down to peck Rachel's pouty lips. "Morning, gorgeous." She went to pull away but soft hands cupped each side of her face, keeping their lips together for a series of butterfly kisses. "Slept well?"

"The best." Rachel kisses her lips lingeringly before releasing her, so she could walk to the coffee pot and fill three mugs with the hot liquid. The brunette smiled at the other girl with gratefulness, as the first mug was placed right beside her plate. "Thank you, Quinn."

"Thanks for making breakfast, Rach." The escort kissed the top of her head and sat down on the stool beside her, cutting a piece of French Toast. "Hope you don't mind the intrusion, Kurt." She addressed the guy, who shook his head and added sugar to his coffee. "I have some business meetings today, but we can do something tonight?" Quinn turned to the brunette beside her who stopped her from taking a bite from that burnt toast.

"Don't eat that because you feel like you must to." Rachel pushed the plates aside. "I still need to master my cooking skills." She grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and handed it to Quinn, who took a bite and laced their fingers together."We could go on a double date with you and Adam, Kurt?" She turns to her best friend who had kept his eyes on their natural and tender displays of affection for the whole time.

"I'll tell him and we can arrange something, maybe a movies night." The flamboyant guy grabbed his smartphone and walked to his own bedroom for his usual morning call with his boyfriend, leaving the two girls on their own.

"When I come pick you up, tonight, why don't you pack a change of clothes so you can spend the night at mine's?" Quinn draped the brunette's long legs over her lap and trailed a teasing finger up and down her lower leg before resting her palm over her bare knee. "Do you know how much I love your legs? So damn sexy."

"I recall you mentioning it, once or twice." The NYADA singer slipped fully on top of the blonde who rested her hands on her bare thighs. "Can't you postpone your meetings? We can go back to my bedroom once Kurt is off to work." She nipped at the girl's earlobe and pressed into her, teasingly tracing the curve of her perky breasts through the thin t-shirt.

"Nothing I'd love more, babe." She could already feel her body respond to the lustful caresses, but it was a new client and she couldn't cancel on them. "Tonight, I'll make it up to you." Quinn cupped her face and kissed her hard, as preview of what the night would have consisted of.