First day

Hello, Kittens!

So I no longer have an update schedule. I update whenever I feel up to it, but I still try to make myself upload somewhat consistently. So Most of the time I will update on Mondays or Fridays.

Enjoy the chapter! Leave comments and feedback <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the first day of classes. Everyone was excited to get started with the year in full, except Izuku because he couldn't feel excitement.

Everyone in 1-A was in their seats. Izuku sat behind Katsuki and in front of the rude boy with purple ball-hair. Izuku noticed the girls kept glaring at the kid, so chances are he did something to piss them off, what that thing was though Izuku didn't know.

If he found out though chances are he'd get punted out of a window. Anger was one of Izuku's strongest emotions. It was the most powerful, in weapon form and in emotional form. Izuku had great control over it though so he doesn't lose his temper often, but every once in a while he will and things end up... broken, charred, and smoking.

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by Aizawa entering the room, a few people in the class were whispering about 'Why is a hobo here?' so Izuku guesses that they haven't met Aizawa yet.

"I am your homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota." He introduced, "Instead of going to the opening ceremony like the other classes we will be doing an apprehension test." He said.

"This test will show me how much control you have over your quirks, it will show me your limits and it will show me if you are going to take this class seriously or not." He continued.

"I will not waste my, as well as everyone else's time, with someone who isn't going to take heroics seriously." He said, scanning the class.

He pulled out gym uniforms from behind the podium, "Go put these on and meet me outside." He said, "If you are any later than five minutes I will expel you." He said on his way out the door.

That last comment raised a few indignant quacks and 'That's not fair's. Izuku was the first to get up and follow what Aizawa said, he was swiftly followed by a blue-haired boy, Katsuki, and a boy that seemed to be split down the middle.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Izuku was the first one out on the field after getting changed. When he left most of the other boys didn't even have half of their uniforms on so it would be a little while before anyone got out here.

Izuku decided to ask Aizawa about the weird fluttering he keeps feeling, "Aizawa-Sensei?"

"Yes?" Aizawa raised a brow at him.

"You said I could ask you if I don't understand an emotion, right?" Izuku asked.

Aizawa nodded, "Do you have questions about the happiness I put in the box, or is it another one that showed up."

Izuku pursed his lips, "I'm not really sure?" He said, "I keep getting this weird fluttering in my stomach whenever I'm around Katsuki, and sometimes he'll say or do something that makes my heart beat faster... I'm just really confused on if that's part of happiness or if its something else."

'I don't get paid enough for this..' Aizawa groaned mentally, "I know what emotion you're feeling, but we should wait to talk about it until after class so I can have more time to answer all of your questions." He said.

Izuku nodded, "That's fine. I just wanted to bring it up with you."

Izuku walked over to where his classmates were now standing and stood next to Katsuki and a blond that had a lightning bolt in his hair. The blond kid was about to say something to Izuku, but was interrupted by Aizawa.

"As I said before, you will be doing an apprehension test. This will determine if I expel you or not." He said.

This, again, started an uproar of protests, "You know protesting isn't going to help, right?" Izuku said, everyone then stared at him, some in surprise and others glared at him, "It's his class and here at UA the teachers can run their classes pretty much however they want, so protesting or trying to argue with him will get you nowhere."

"Izuku is right." Aizawa said, "Arguing with me will do nothing."

The blue-haired boy's hand shot up in the air, "Sir! Isn't it unprofessional to call a student by their first name? And if you have some personal bond with him should he not be in 1-B over this class to avoid favoritism?"

Aizawa sighed before giving Izuku a look. Izuku nodded in understanding, allowing him to tell the class about his situation, "Izuku is an Orphan. UA had to take custody of him when he enrolled here, he doesn't have a last name on record as of the moment."

"Now that that's out of the way." Aizawa said, "Bakugou what was your ball throw score in middle school?"