Takao Kazunari x Reader

You grabbed you scarf and gloves and started walking to school.

'Why'd I wake up early'

As you were walking, you felt something touch your leg. You looked down and saw a cat looking up at you as if wanting you to pet her. You looked around to check if anyone was there then crouched down and started petting the cat and if started purring. Just when you were about to pick her up, someone hugged you from behind, you squeaked which made the cat run away.

"[Name]-chan~! Good morning~!" You heard someone say.

"TAKAO! DONT DO THAT! YOU SCARED THE CAT AWAY! AND DONT ADD 'Chan' TO MY NAME!" You yelled at him, And tried to get out of his grip.

"Oh, so that's what you were doing~~, hmm I never knew you liked cat~" he said grinning as he let go off you.

"So what? Do I have to tell you what I like and what I dislike? and is there a problem with me liking cats?" You asked.

"No problem at all~ I just thought that you disliked cats like Shin-chan does~ since you both have lots of similarities and both are Tsunderes~!" He explained.

"IM NOT A TSUNDERE YOU BAKA! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT!" You yelled at him.

"That response says otherwise ☆〜(ゝ。∂ ) "he said.

"Tch, whatever" you began walking to school with Takao following you. Suddenly, you're phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Takao asked.

"I don't know, it's an unknown number"

"Hello?" You answered you phone.

"Ah! Is this [Last Name] [Name]'s phone?" A woman that sounded familiar spoke.

"Yes, this I'm [Name], who is this?" You asked.

"Oh I'm your neighbor Yamada Rina, I got you number from you mother" she explained.

"Oh, hello Yamada-san, you wanted something from me?" you asked her.

"Yes, well actually, I want you to take care of my children until night. I have something to attend with my husband and I can't really take them with me, so can you please take care of them for me until I come back?" She begged.

"Umm, ya sure. Ill come get them when I come back from school." You told her.

"Thank you very much [Name]-chan! Well then, I have to go~" she hung up.

"I'll be stuck with kids today..." You sighed, completely forgetting that Takao was there.

"[Name]-chan~ who was that? And what do you mean you're stuck with kids today?" He asked making you jump out of surprise.

"Don't add the 'chan'! *sigh* my neighbor, Yamada-san wants me to take care of her children cause she's going somewhere with her husband and she can't take them with her" you explained.

"Oh oh! Can I come help you take care of them?" He asked excitedly.

"No"

"Please"

"I said No!"

"pleaaaaassee!!"

"Ugh fine." You gave up. You looked at your watch "OH SHIT! we're gonna be late" you started running with Takao running after you.

In school~

Your math teacher gave you a pop quiz. You took some time to finish since you weren't that good in math, more like you hated the subject, but nonetheless, you answered it all.