Aomine Daiki x Reader

I don't own Kuroko no basket nor the characters, but the plot is mine.

Tadatoshi fujimaki owns kuroko no basket!!

Aomine Daiki x Reader.

"Baka" talking

'Baka' thinking

_________________________________________________________________

~~~~{No One's P.O.V}~~~~

[Name] was on her way to the basketball court, when she heard someone shouting. She was about to enter when Satsuki came out crying.

She looked inside, she found a bento spilled on the floor besides Aomine .she turned to wakamatsu and asked him what happened.

"Momoi gave Aomine a homemade bento but he just said its disgusting...which made her cry" Wakamatsu answered.

She glared at Aomine for a bit then went looking for Satsuki.

' I know Suki-Chan's food isn't edible...but that was rude! How could I fall in love with him!!' [Name] thought.

(A/N: Suki-chan is Satsuki for those who haven't figured it out XD)

~~~~{Aomine's P.O.V}~~~~

'Huh...what just happened? Why was [Name] glaring at me'.

"Aomine" Imayōshi said.

" What do you want captain?" I said.

"You should apologize to Momoi-San you just made her cry, and to [Name] you really did piss her off this time"he sighed.

"Ha?! Why should I apologize to [Name]?" I asked.

"Are you really asking this question? You just made momoi-san cry, just how many times did [name] tell you not to make Momoi cry? She might not talk to you again" he explained.

" As if I care, why should I listen to her anyway. I don't care if she doesn't talk to me again" I said.

'who am I kidding!! I know better than anyone that I can't stand the idea of her not talking to me'

"You really should stop denying it and just confess to her, who knows she might like ya back?" He said.

(A/N: sorry I just can't get imayoshi's Kansai accent right, hope you don't Mind ^_^)

"I'm leaving" I said.

I went to the locker room and changed into my uniform.

' I should go back home and sleep.. That sounds good'.

~~~~{[Name]'s P.O.V}~~~~

When I passed by Suki-chan's class, I heard someone crying and mumbling. "Aomine-kun no Baka "

I entered the class and found Suki-can crying on the floor. I went to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Who is it? Leave me alone! I don't want anyone here!" She yelled.
"It's me, [Name] Suki-chan"I answered.

"Oh it's you..." She trailed off.

"Suki-chan dont mind what Aomine said" I told her.

"[Name]-chan can you please teach me how to cook? I want to show Aomine-kun that I can cook!" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"Really!! Thanks (Name)-chan !! I Love you sooo much!! You're the best friend I can ever have!!" She hugged me.