Himuro Tatsuya X Reader.

"[Name] wake up...Wake up."

'Ahh~ that's himuro's voice~ what a nice dream.'

You felt someone poking your cheeks continuously. You hit "that person's" hand so they would stop. "Ok, ok, Five more minutes."

"[Name]! Wake up already! We're late for school" you heard himuro's voice again.

'WAIT! HIMURO'S VOICE?'

You opened your eyes quickly and found himuro staring at you with a frown on his face, once he noticed that you woke up he smiled.

"Ah, finally" he said relieved " I was about to give up."

You sat up, rubbing your eyes. Then stared at Himuro like an Owl, slapping your self. "I'm still dreaming ? Hey, you, pinch my cheeks" you ordered, he did as he was told. "Ouch!" You yelled in pain." If I'm not dreaming that means...." You trailed off.

'That means himuro is standing right in from of me...with my bedhair that rivaled kuroko's...and my still sleepy face...'

Blood rushed up to your face, You jumped to the other side of the bed and covered your whole body with your blanket, embarrassed of the idea of himuro seeing you like that.

"Like I said earlier [Name], we're late for school" he repeated, amused by your earlier behavior.

"Ugh...who cares! I wanna go back to sleep!" You jumped of the bed and prepared yourself to jump on it again so you could continue sleeping.

"ONE! TWO! THR-wha? Put me down!!" Himuro carried you like a bag of potatoes. You kept on kicking and slamming your hand on his back but that didnt seem to have any effect on him.

He put you down in front of the bathroom door. " I'll be waiting down stairs" he said and kissed your cheek. You flushed and ran into the bathroom, and slammed the door behind you. You could hear Himuro chuckling while walking away.

'Oh how I want to rip that breathtak-' you shook your head and started getting ready.

10 minutes later...

You entered the kitchen where Himuro was chatting with your mom. They didnt seem to notice you entering. Your mom was very fond of Himuro that it made you shiver.

"Wow...so what Fukui-senpai told me about Himuro attracting all ages was true..." You trailed off.

Himuro finally noticed ,and smiled at you. "Good morning, [Name], eat breakfast so we can go."

You decided to eat slowly just to annoy Himuro (and to miss the first period).

"[Name]...eat faster, Himuro-kun is waiting for you!" Your mom scolded.

You looked at Himuro, and found him smiling. "It's ok, [Last Name]-san let her enjoy her food, [Name] hates it when someone rushes her while eating" he smiled sweetly at her.

"Oh, how nice of you, Himuro-kun." She started giggling.

"I finished" you took you food, and headed towards the door." Take care,[Name], Himuro-kun." You closed the door.

School~

In the end, you arrived seconds before the first period. You slept until lunch break,sitting at your usual place with Himuro and Murasakibara, eating you chips.

"[Name]-chin~,can I have some~?" Murasakibara asked. You could see him drooling.

"No, I won't give you." You acted mean.

"But..." You saw him pout, You couldn't handle his cute face and hugged him.

"Kyaaa! Your so cute! Here,take it all." You gave him the chips. Himuro was smiling at you, but it looked like he was faking it.his phone started ringing.