20 Facts About Me!

I've been nominated by percy_potter_games10! Thank you! :) And now, I nominate Linkreader001, squirrel_girl1, The_E364, Serena-Daniels, shinymewgirl, LostSilverFangirl, NatalieROKZ, Tactical_Cats, Wolfclaw21, and xXIceAuroraXx! ^_^

Start!

1. In order to write a sad chapter, I use this method for me to be able to describe it; I use my imagination and try to apply the pain to myself, if that makes sense. Like when someone was being bullied in a chapter; I have to rethink how painful it was in the past when I was bullied I'm six5h grade. Really scary but worth it.

2. My fingers are really tiny, which makes it hard for me to type, so if there are any typos, ignore em.

3. I am a full blooded Filipino, but most people ask if I am American.

4. I am considered a black sheep of the family whenever people try to view me with my family members.

5. I try to contain my pyro obsession by only lighting up matches and watching the match sticks burn down.

6. I'm not really a pyromaniac, I don't have that disorder, but most people can mistake me for that because I really loved playing with fire, but I can try not to burn down houses.

7. I almost became part of a gang near our school, but decided my life is more worth it and decided not to join.

8. I once got in a big fight at the age of nine, which resulted into me having scars down my legs.

9. My everyday morning line is; "Well, I woke up and now have to deal with people."

10. Used to be a love struck fan girl if any guy who's cute, but I decided it's a waste of time and here I am now! I regret being a girl =_=

11. I favor shounen anime more than shoujo despite being a girl that reached the age of having will hormones.

12. Scared of the dark because it feels lonely, so sometimes, someone has to hug me to I'll calm down. It's okay, you may laugh.

13. Recently, I kept dreaming of meeting an anonymous blond guy who "loves me", and whenever I wake up, I kept forgetting his name.

14. Type of music genres to listen to: rock, metal, or just songs with fast beats.

15. Once had an argument with my crush, calling him 'gay' and he retorted 'if I kiss you, you'll be proven wrong'. And that's why my classmates ship us to this day.

16. I have a lot of written song lyrics I composed inside a drawer.

17. Accidentally watched a Pokemon Hentai anime and was never the same again.

18. Whenever I laugh, I kinda snort, so I always have to restrain myself from laughing.

19. Once pranked my parents and managed to get away with it.

20. I have an obsession over Xiahou Ba of Dynasty Warriors 7 and 8. *sigh*

That's all! I hope they're not too boring.