I Kinda Feel Sorry. . .

Okay. I just read Romance of the Three Kingdoms (the Novel version of Dynasty Warriors), and I dunno whether to laugh at the stupidity or cry at such misfortune.

Okay. Lemme tell you why.

This general of a kingdom named Shu called Zhao Yun was told his master, Liu Bei's son was left behind the village when the other army called Wei attacked. The others have escaped, and Yun just can't leave the baby behind. He rushed to the village, cutting a path through the army and killing about 40 FUCKING OFFICERS THAT ARE RANKED FOR A REASON to reach his young master. He returned, injured, with the baby in his armour. The baby (Liu Shan) was safe. But not when he's handed to his father Liu Bei.

Liu Bei: This child. . . . Almost cost me the life of my best general and friend! *throws the baby in anger at the rocks*

Zhao Gun: My lord!

Don't worry. The child is okay. . . But as he grew up, he had a feeble mind and is weak.

As he was the oldest, he was entrusted the throne of his father and fulfill his father's wish to see a land of benevolence.

Guess what?!

The new emperor of Shu brought his father's kingdom's downfall in the future!

*slow claps* Good job, Lord Liu Bei.

You caused the downfall of my favorite kingdom!

And must I mention that Liu Shan almost acts autistic and skips and plays when a battle or war is taking place? He has to have a bodyguard that has to chase him and return him back to the castle in Dynasty Warriors!

Arceus. . . Now I understand how Shu lost to Jin. Xiahou Ba never should've defected to Shu, but he's in a complicated situation. . . Arceus.

Everyone just dies!