GC - Billy Martin

i walked through town, seeing happy people wishing each other the best for coming year.

then there's me, Billy Martin, my friends are all with their girlfriends or fianceés. i have nobody today, i mean, i have my eye on a girl, but she talks to no one, at least, no one has ever seen her talk.

i walked back to my house where i saw her on her porch with her acoustic. she let out a frustrated groan and tried again. ''fuck this shit! i'm done!'' she yelled. her voice sound like an angel calling for help, i walked up to her.

it's now or never Billy.

''hey, can i help you?'' i said softly and she looked up, almost shocked, like nobody has ever talked to her.

she smiled and nodded, moving a bit, so i could sit next to her. ''thank you so much for helping me! i'm Y/N'' she said. ''i'm Billy, and no problem.'' i replied. she explained what was wrong and i helped her.

''why did you actually come up to me and talked?'' she asked. oh god, didn't she liked my help?

''well, i thought you could use some help, so why not be friendly on the last day of the year.'' i said. ''that's really sweet, nobody has talked to me, since my parents.. uhm.. kind of split.'' she said, her voice sounded a bit like she could burst and cry every time now. ''uhm, not to be rude, but what happened to your parents?''

''when my brothers where 11 and i was 10, my dad said he had to run some errands on Christmas eve, but hours later he still wasn't back, so we checked my mom and his room, all his stuff was gone, and 2 days later we made up that he wasn't ever coming back. my brothers moved out as soon as they were eighteen. leaving me alone with a drunk mother.'' she explained. i wonder who here brothers were..

''what are your brothers called?'' i asked. ''Benji and Joel Madden.'' no way! i was in a band with the brothers of the girl i was crushing on?

''seriously? i'm in a band with them!'' i exclaimed, she chuckled. ''no way?! i haven't seen them since they moved out!!'' she said. well, guys, that was a dick move. ''they're doing pretty fine, if you wondered. and i actually have two more questions.'' i said. ''well ask them.'' she laughed.

''okay, number one is if you wanted to come to a new years party where the entire band is, so you could see your brothers again?'' i asked.. ''wow is Billy asking me on a date?'' she chuckled. ''only if you want it to be a date?'' i said. ''i would love to. now what was the second question'' she asked, thank god! ''oh yeah, can i have your number?'' i grinned. ''ofcourse, now i have a question for you.'' she said giving me her phone to put my number in.

''and that is?'' i asked. ''so the party, dressing fancy or casual?'' i chuckled at her question. ''fancy but casual, can you do that?'' she nodded. ''well i'm gonna go inside again, so, pick me up tonight?''

''ofcourse, see you tonight.'' i said. ''see you tonight.'' she repeated me. she kissed my cheek and walked inside with her guitar.

this could be an interesting night..

====================================

hey guys, hope you liked it. in case you don't know who Billy Martin, Joel Madden or Benji Madden are. they are in a band Good Charlotte, Billy plays guitar and keys, Joel sings, and Benji plays guitar and sings.

anyways happy new year, hope it turns out for the better than 2k14 did.

much love,

Chelsea