SWS - Kellin Quinn

KELLIN QUINN IMAGINE.

A/N YOU'RE BOTH 16 YEARS OLD IN THE STORY.

/general pov\

you where at your house with your bestest friend Kellin. just hanging around. when a sudden knock on your door ruined the perfect silence. you opened the door to see the man who ruined my life 9 years ago.

''what are you doing here?'' you snapped. he had a sad look on his face, played. ''i'm your father, i just got into a car crash with your mom, she died on instand.'' he said. it felt if your world came crashing down.

''you, are NOT my fucking father. you're a murder, the murder of my mother. i don't have a father. my shitty ass father left 9 fucking years ago. 9 years i lived without my abusing, drug addicted father. i can live on my damn own, so shut up, turn around and never come back into my life.'' you spat at him, kellin came to the front door, to see if you were alright.

''hey, look Kellin, this is the prick i used to call my dad.'' you laughed sarcasticly.

''go away. she don't need you, she has me, she has my family. i love her so much, and if you ever dare to speak, or even think about her, i'll fuck your little fucktarted ass up.'' Kellin said, defending you.

you were starstruck, Kellin loved you? as in more that friends?

you 'dad' looked at both of you, Kellin looking back with a disgusted face, as you looked at him with tears in your eyes.

''you know, Kellin is right. i don't need you. i have Kel and his family. yoou put me through 16 years of hell, which 9 of them you weren't even there anymore. i'm done suffering for you. i don't want anything to do with you anymore.'' you said.

''are you sure [Y/N], did i really put you through hell, did i really let you suffer?'' he said slowly.

''yes, you made my life living hell, by leaving not telling where you went. whenever i went to sleep, you weren't fucking there, did you even care about me? and yes i'm sure i don't anything to do with you anymore. i love Kellin, and he's all i need.'' you said. you didn't care that you just spilled your feelings towards Kellin.

you were done. 9 years you spend, thinking it was your fault that he ran away. you were bullied because you didn't have a dad. you even start to self harm because you thought you deserved it.

Kellin was the only one, who was there for you through thick and thin. you kinda locked your mom away from anything and everything. it was your fault your dad left right? at least, you thought so..

your moom told you enough times that it wasn't your fault, but you didn't believe her. hell, you couldn't even believe or trust yourself. you felt ignored, left, and you were.

your 'dad' walked away, seeing him for the last time in your life. you closed the door. and hugged Kellin thight, bursting out in tears. he didn't say anything, he was just comforting you.

he helped you to the couch, where you fell on the couch, still holding on to him, crying your eyes out. you didn't care about anything else, your mom passed away because of your dumbass dad.

Kellin kissed you softly on your forhead. you looked up to him, seeing him looking at you. ''i'm sorry for making your shirt wet.'' you chuckled slightly through your tears.

''it's okay. i probably have spare clothes here though, but the most important part is that you're okay, so are you calmed down a bit? are you okay?'' he whispered softly.

''i'm fine Kel, thank you for being here. i probably couldn't have done it without you though. and Kellin, about before, i really love you, as in more than friends, and to tell you this now, it's probably not the best timing, but i had to get it out you know.'' you said, rambling.

''[Y/N], about before, i really love you too, as in more than friends, not to only defend you, but because it's true. and when you were fighting with one of your life givers, i couldn't help it but stand up for the person i really love. you mean everthing to me and i couldn't loose you for the world. i really really love you [Y/n]'' he said.

you looked into eachothers eyes and he leaned in slowly, you doing the same, your lips only a inch away, you smirked.

you jumped up ''HEY KELLIN I'VE GOT YOUR PHONE!!!'' you laughed running away. Kellin being way faster than you, grabbed your arm and pulled you clode to him.

''i love you [Y/N], i really do.'' and with that he crashed his lips softly on yours.

your lips moving in sink, like you were ment to be together.

after a long, passionated kiss, yo both pulled away, your foreheads still touching.

''i love you too Kellin.'' you said.

you both smiled as he pulled in again, you slipping his phone back, in his back pocked, making you both smile into the kiss.

only a day ago, you never knew, you would see your father, telling you that your mother died because of him, faught with him, Kellin standing up for you, and ended up kissing Kellin in the kitchen.

but what can you say? espect the unespected.