The Start of a School fight & War

*Swearing Warning*

Izuku POV

I am really embarrassed, Why? Because they keep saying that I belong to them and I am not a TOY! I am not mad at Kendo but mad at Uraraka I mean. What is her problem? Plus i am already the boyfriend of kendo and i mean, i only want one girlfriend, and 1 wife. I do not need 2 of them because if i do there is gonna be a big mess and if there is a mess, something crazy will happen and i want to avoid the drama. Maybe my mistake was telling the teachers that i was dating kendo.

Man, I really messed up. Now there can be a war for the fresh man because of this problem.Damn i really did mess up this and now what will i do to avoid this. Maybe I can ask Shinso or All Might for help…. Maybe after i wake up…...if i can

All Might POV

Okay so today is not a normal day. Why because first I am having a meeting with the rest of the heros, even though I am a retired one, I knew most stuff of All for one and they said it might help so sure I said. And in the middle of it all of us teachers got called why? Because apparently there is a GIGANTIC fight going on that started in the hero department. One side were some students of Class 1-A and the other side was Class 1-B , a little bit of students from Class 1-A, The Big three and More but the most Dangerous part is that….

 Eri is there…. 

You might ask why that is dangerous, well, her quirk is Rewind and it can also kill people plus… she does not know HOW TO cOnTrOl It!!!!! And Aizawa is in this meeting and he is the only one that can stop her quirk. And the whole school has joined the fight. Apparently they just want to have some fun and they just join a random side, plus they do not know what is going on. 

The only department that is trying to stop them is the Business one and the Business department is already knocked out i am predicting. And another thing that is wish doesn't happen is something in wars, to win the war one side has to be gone, which means Death. I hope they have brains but… Us teachers have to go and another question i have…. 

WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF THE SCHOOL?!?!? Since nezu is also here..

Us teachers have to Get there FAST!!!!

Shino's POV

Ok so there was a big explosion coming from the hero department.

“I am going to check it out” I said to my Classmates

“Ok but be back soon” responded one of my female 

And then I ran off to go see what’s going on and on the way there I ran into Mei because apparently she is going to check it out as well. Plus we might talk while running so it won’t be so quiet.

“So, why are you going there Mei” I asked her

“Well it’s too noisy so I told my Classmates that I would check it out” she responded to me and I was shocked. We were going to see what was happening and for the same reason. So I just nodded.

Once we got there we saw some students from Class 1-A on one side and on the other there was the other half of Class 1-A, All of Class 1-B, the big three and more people on the other. But what got me confused was that they all were starting to activate their quirks, while Eri and Kota were hiding behind the Big three.

“What’s going on?” I asked them as they turned to see me and Mei.

“Well this Bitch thinks Deku belongs to her because they are dating” said Ururaka while glaring at Kendo

“WHAT!?!? YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL HIM FROM ME JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM” responded Kendo glaring back at her

“Ummm you realize he is not an object but a Human” said Mei with a question mark on top of her head

“Well he would be dating me instead of this bitch and gold digger” bluffed Uraraka while kendo was getting furious 

“Language!” Yelled lida but they ignore him

“WELL AT LEAST HE LIKES ME MORE THEN YOU BROWN HAIRED BITCH” yelled Kendo

“LaNgUaGe”  Said lida again but ignored again

“YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ORANGE BROOM” yelled bakugou 

“LANGUAGE” yelled lida once again

“SHUT UP!!!” Yelled everybody at him

“Leave her alone Bakugou” Said todoroki as he got his quirks ready

“SO WHAT ICY HOT” answer bakugu as he got his explosions ready

“WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!! HUH” teased a certain Angry Blond haired.

( Time for TEAF to BEGIN!!!!! TEAF= Totally Epic Anime Fight)

And that’s when Todoroki finally snapped. He used his ice and frozen Bakugus body just like he did to lida in the sports festival.

Now lida saw the perfect chance to attack Todoroki. Denki saw this and immediately attacked him with his lightning.

“Take this!!” He yelled at lida as he used his quirk on him while lida was on his knees while he was being electrocuted.

Once this happened he went to YAY MODE!!!

After that fight that literally only lasted for like 30 seconds, Mina and Aoyama got their quirks ready and threw them at each other, but Mina aimed at his belly because at his lazer thingy. Once the lazer got hit with acid his face was pale just like a ghost, and Mina just smirked but she did not notice that Kirishima was coming.

( I'll just call Kirishimna kiri for now)

Once Kiri got Close to her by running he punched her in her stomach which sent her flying over the next 5 walls. Kiri then got hit by a Taser which was created by Momo. 

I then noticed that Tsu was going to run to Momo so I used my Brain wash and Brain washed her so she wouldn't attack Momo and with her body used her Tongue to attack Fumikage.

 3rs Person Pov

Once shinsou hit Fumikage brainwashing Tsu, Fumikage then managed to hit tsu with dark shadow and sent her flying by where mina was sent flying too.

Then both sides ran towards each other except for Mei who took both Eri and Kota away to the department where she is from.

Once she got there she left them in her class as she told everyone to take care for them she quickly got to where the fight began but it was quite hard because of her school uniform so she had to change to her sports uniform as fast as she could so she could finally join the battle.

Bakugou's Pov

Damn this fight is so useless just like everybody here we are just trying to prove round face innocent but these losers keep saying that she is lying. I am trying to kinda be a good ¨Friend¨ plus i guess i do want to fight people to show them that class 1-A is the best and that they need to step down but …….. I feel like I am on the wrong side. And I know that round face just wants to be a hero for money for her parents but it is kinda wrong. Stain was right that this world needs heroes who actually want to save people not just for fame and money but to actually be a Hero.

And she did scream at two kids who suffered so maybe I should help orange broom instead of round face.

To be continued..

Sorry that i took too long it's just that i broke my phone and i had to bye myself a new one with insurance and more so ya sorry and i will try posting each saturday from now on and i will be discontinuing fairies and heroes and my idol academia or it could be adopted